**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

Is taht how you react to victory? **** off other Jets fans? lol

Look, that game was insane. It looked quite clearly fixed at one point, there was more than enough room for doubt and it happens every fanbase, although I did not once say SOJ.

That was a horrible ugly game. I never want to see another one like it again.

AND LOWERY!!!

ohhhh BOOOOHOOOO

You said it was over before the half... you are a quitter... a SOJ fan... your true colors showed... maybe you will change... hopefully sooner than later because you bring the rest of us down!

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is taht how you react to victory? **** off other Jets fans? lol

Look, that game was insane. It looked quite clearly fixed at one point, there was more than enough room for doubt and it happens every fanbase, although I did not once say SOJ.

That was a horrible ugly game. I never want to see another one like it again.

AND LOWERY!!!

A Win?

Damn you are bringing you SOJ to a new level.

A Win?

Damn you are bringing you SOJ to a new level.

That game nearly drove me ******* insane. It was as ugly a win as you will ever see. Also, no I don't want to see the refs blatantly jobbing my team again, why would I?

Again man. Is the best you can do when the Jets win? ******* celebrate rather than complain.

I'm abasolutely delighted, but I was on the verge of a stroke during the game.

That game nearly drove me ******* insane. It was as ugly a win as you will ever see. Also, no I don't want to see the refs blatantly jobbing my team again, why would I?

Again man. Is the best you can do when the Jets win? ******* celebrate rather than complain.

I'm abasolutely delighted, but I was on the verge of a stroke during the game.

+1 IJ.

We don't win this game. It just has that horrible feel to it.

This is BRUTAL to watch.

Sanchez has been awful.

Remember you all said this was going to be an easy game?

lol

We lose this. No doubt about it. Orton hasn't even got going yet. Sanchez looks like he's throwing a pick everytime he drops back. AND the fix is in.

Pretty bad combination.

Guess Holmes is in on the Fix.

He could have ran either side of the blcoking and he runs right into it. Pathetic.

Something is wrong with this game. Very wrong. It's just not right.

I have hated this game from the first snap. Just brutal stuff.

It's so ****ed up.

I can see it now. Jets sack forced fumble return TD.

Holding...Defence...

Seriously, don't spin this as me being a jerk.

You were nothing but a negative dickhead the whole game.

We never argue like this, you know I will not pick on you for no reason.

You made a mistake, you were a SOJ fan. Eat your crow, shut up and get used to winning.

Oh and don't claim this is all erased cause you were drunk.

You made a mistake, you were a SOJ fan. Eat your crow, shut up and get used to winning.

IJ was not the only one!

it's well known IJ is a gigantic effeminate doucheBitch... congrats, you just gave evidence that the sky was indeed blue

Dude, this is sad. Seriously. The Jets won ffs.

No I am not drunk, but why would I feel good when we are getting some of the most ridiculous calls I've ever seen against us. The whole game just felt bady ****ed up from the get go.

And no I was not a negative dickhead "the whole game". I find it very interesting that you didn't qoute my post from the LT TD.

Just give it a rest man. It was a crazy game.

LOL I wasn't posting during the game ECURB but I just read his posts and I was thinking the same crazy sh*t. Bro, lighten up on how people react differently. Last week I had to leave the site because people were so negative while they were winning. This game was a little different. I was losing my mind between the dumb mistakes and crazy penalty calls.

:rl:

ECURB OWNS Irish Drunk! awesome!

it's well known IJ is a gigantic effeminate doucheBitch... congrats, you just gave evidence that the sky was indeed blue

POTW nom! and since I think IJ has me on iggy, somebody please quote these posts. thank you

"I want this (The trade for Mark Sanchez) to fail miserably"

-BP

Nice of you to show up.

So I'm not the real Jets fan here right? I'm the one delighted that we just went 5-1 while all you guys can do is gang up on me for making some comments in the middle of the gamethread, rather, than just say **** it and enjoy the win.

Seriously?

POTW nom! and since I think IJ has me on iggy, somebody please quote these posts. thank you

BP made me do it!

Fricken war ensemble is making me proud :) I have that Bill Clinton teary eyed look going on :lol:

I told you!

-BP

Nice of you to show up.

So I'm not the real Jets fan here right? I'm the one delighted that we just went 5-1 while all you guys can do is gang up on me for making some comments in the middle of the gamethread, rather, than just say **** it and enjoy the win.

Seriously?

Don't take it personal, Jets fans always need something to bitch about. Right now it's apparently you. :P

I was the only one who hadn't quit on this team last season after the Atlanta game. The only ******* one!

You're the only real Jet fan anywahere. just like 124 ;) we know. been there, heard that, done that. get over urself

-BP

Nice of you to show up.

Seriously?

haha... ftr.. i'm only an opportunitst .. i think these game threads are hilarity, we go from definite SB champions to potential top 5 draft pick within a single page of quotes..

Can you name one call that went against the Broncos that wasn't legit? Serious question.

Jmo, you can't call that PI on a 4th down bomb to the 2 yard line, at end game. As a fan I hate that call. I'll gladly take it but unless he mugged him you can't call it...imo. Although yeah, it WAS pi.

-BP

Nice of you to show up.

Seriously?

I admit to saying that when we drafted sanchez. I didnt like the pick. I m not perfect (like you are..lol) and you are the ony real Jet fan in the whole world (europe too)

Archived