Wounded Warriors Charity Donation Drive

Maxman

EDIT: Congratulations to long time JetNation member jimfire on winning the gift basket. Thanks to everyone who donated, the final total raised was $920. Your generosity is appreciated!

Thanks!

by Phil Sullivan on December 6, 2010

wwplogo_t.jpg

JetNation.com is pleased to announce a Charity donation drive to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. 100% of the money raised goes directly to Wounded Warrior Project.

As a thank you for your donation, we will select one fan and give them the ULTIMATE NEW YORK JETS FAN GIFT BASKET. This item will make an incredible Christmas gift.

The gift basket includes:

• Two tickets to the final regular season Jets game this season vs the Buffalo Bills on Sunday January 2, 2011 (courtesy Pre Play Sports).
  • Two passes for the Tailgate Joe Experience before the Jets \ Bills game.
  • Victor 1 DVD Box Set, “Get Coached”. Including a motivational DVD by Rex Ryan.
  • New York Jets Greatest Moments Newspaper
  • Autographed Photo of Shaun Ellis
  • Autographed Photo of New York Jets great Don Maynard
  • Autographed New York Jets mini-helmet signed by linebacker Bart Scott

How much is each raffle ticket?

$20. Please remember 100% of the money raised through the raffle will go to Wounded Warriors Project.

How do I buy a ticket?

Please email us at forums@ JetNation.com or send me a message on JN.

When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be selected on December 20, 2010 at 2pm Eastern. The item will ship that day.

Questions \ Comments?

Please post them here. Or email us at: forums @ JetNation.com.

Thank you to our Sponsors for your donations:

pps.jpgtailgatejoe_t.gif

coaches_t.jpg

jets.jpg

jn_logo_100.gif

wwplogo.jpg

Tagged as: ULTIMATE NEW YORK JETS FAN GIFT BASKET, Wounded Warriors Project

A few people have asked about the Adopt a Family Drive that we have done in years past. We are switching things up this year. A $20 donation will get you entered for the items above and the Charity is Wounded Warriors.

Thanks!

There have been several more donations, this is now at $300 raised in just about 2 days. Great job by everyone...and there is plenty of time left for anyone else who is interested in buying a raffle chance.

Thanks!

Trying to get Bart Scott to sign something tomorrow at this event. If I can do that I will add it to the gift basket for the winner....

Is there any chance we can get 128 to go out to florham park and dig up that ball Rex buried and include that in the gift basket? he is adept at clandestine activities like that.

Is there any chance we can get 128 to go out to florham park and dig up that ball Rex buried and include that in the gift basket? he is adept at clandestine activities like that.

Dude a fake version of that would make the best video ever. You know how many views that would get? Holy crap. Just a shot of a Jets fan digging in the dark. 1,000,000 views.

bump. it is such a great cause..

donate.. it is a mitzvah and it will make you feel so good! :)

Thanks gg, we kind of got shut down, long story, because of the word raffle. But anyone who would like to donate please email me at forums @ JetNation.com and I can tell you how to enter.

This is over $700 right now. That will be a nice check for the Wounded Warriors. Thanks everyone!

Archived