I know Jet Nation can do better than this...

THE ILK

These options are all kind of lame if you ask me. What say you?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the best title for the Ryans' next foot-fetish video?

• Toe Story
    • Sole Food
    • Pedi Woman
    • Foot Goose

If I had to pick one of the choices given by Fox sports, I would go with Sole Food, but I'm betting many here can come up with some better options.

So what do you got?

If you want to vote in the Fox sports pole, here is the link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-York-Jets-coach-Rex-Ryan-has-foot-fetish-so-what-122210 It's at the bottom of the article.

Totally ridiculous and childish. We finally get a good Coach havent had one since Weeb. And as fans we punish the guy over nothing. Rex is a human being let it die. How many of you have XXX videos or pics in your arsenal? He deserves better than this. :angry:

I don't think any of this is mean-spirited on any Jet fans' part. To ignore the comedy inherent in this situation is to make this situation much more shameful than it actually is, which is much worse, in my opinion.

There will be people that will pile on, but hey, they didn't like us anyway, so who cares? Rex isn't going anywhere and hopefully will rub it in their faces one day, so to speak.

I don't think any of this is mean-spirited. To ignore the comedy inherent in this situation is to make this situation much more shameful than it actually is, which is much worse, in my opinion.

We are supposed to stand behind our coach and players. Not join in the criticism.

Totally ridiculous and childish. We finally get a good Coach havent had one since Weeb. And as fans we punish the guy over nothing. Rex is a human being let it die. How many of you have XXX videos or pics in your arsenal? He deserves better than this. :angry:

Relax.

Its the internet. Dont be such a heel.

BTW Parcells was decent.

Remember when that jackass Mangini named his kid after Favre?

If the Ryans have another son they can name him Santoenio

Archived