Patriots to Jets: "Thank you!"

stoicsentry

Oh my gay. You have to be on a serious level of gay to even know that song exists.

Pats fans are really lame, definitely the gayest weirdest strangest fan base in the league.

Have you seen this?

You have to remember New England means states like Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont. Yeah, things can get werid up there.

Oh my gay. You have to be on a serious level of gay to even know that song exists.

Pats fans are really lame, definitely the gayest weirdest strangest fan base in the league.

Have you seen this?

Oh wow.

WOW.

I like that these dooshes whisper this for the most part, as if one of their angry alcoholic father's is in the next room boozin' and if he hear's them one more time, he's going to come in there and beat teh gay out of them.

funny how woodhead has made plays out of the slot and in the backfield but our idiot OC could not find a place in the offense for him to work even though we did not have a slot reciever the first 4 weeks of the season. bravo sh*tty... Bravo.

Good point. There is more to being a crappy OC than just lousey game planning, predictable play calling and non-existent in game adjustments. As Al Sewarengen would say "co#ksucker".

funny how woodhead has made plays out of the slot and in the backfield but our idiot OC could not find a place in the offense for him to work even though we did not have a slot reciever the first 4 weeks of the season. bravo sh*tty... Bravo.

one track mind

Good point. There is more to being a crappy OC than just lousey game planning, predictable play calling and non-existent in game adjustments. As Al Sewarengen would say "co#ksucker".

lol

Whats funny is most of your really good slot recievers are small, quick and tough.... Chrebet, Welker, Collie, to name a few. Woodhead fits well into the mold but never seemed to fit into our offense. Got to admit, we all saw the toughness and the speed but many of us were turned off by his size. I guess if alot of us were football coaches guys like Wayne Chrebet who was a walk on, and Wes Welker who was a special teamer would have never seen the field on offense and Chrebet was a quick player but only ran a 4.6 40 (might have even been slower) which made his top end speed slow. Maybe it was pure luck that Belichick's RB crew was depleated which gave Woodhead the chance to play but that does excuse the fact our organization botched this up in a big way. All you ever heard was this kid making plays in practice but we never got to see him in real action other than a few pre season games.

Archived