Hire Gary Kubiak!

Iceman88

I know this isn't the best time to discuss this cause we're about to be in the playoffs and had our best offensive performance in a while yesterday but I can't help it. After yesterdays collapse against the Broncos I can't imagine Kubiak keeping his job and while he's not a great head coach he has developed some damn good offenses.

I think I make my hatred for Schotty pretty obvious but I think even those who like him would have to admit having Kubiak run our offense in the future would be pretty sweet.

The hard part is getting rid of Schotty. Once that is accomplished, they can prop up a scarecrow, have it hold a clipboard, and we will see improvement.

Couldn't resist. But I have to admit, yesterday was his best play calling of the year.

Schotty coached two great games these last two weeks. I don't know what he was waiting for. But all of the sudden intermediary passing showed up and we had some success.

Lets see what happens going forward.

As much as I hate Schotty I agree with this. If his Offense catches fire in the playoffs with everything on the line, then he makes a case for staying.

That being said, I think some team will be stupid enough to hire him as a HC and this time around he will take the opportunity.

I want someone who can mold Mark Sanchez into Jay Cutler. Its clear he has the arm strength and the moxie tobe a high flying QB.

Why would you want anybody to be Cutler?! Cutler is an interception machine and a mess usually, yeah he technically has everything you want in a QB with arm strength height etc. but he's a whiny bitch who can't lead sh*t. I think this is his first ever winning season since high school.

Why would you want anybody to be Cutler?! Cutler is an interception machine and a mess usually, yeah he technically has everything you want in a QB with arm strength height etc. but he's a whiny bitch who can't lead sh*t. I think this is his first ever winning season since high school.

refer to my response to TomShane. <_<

I want someone who can mold Mark Sanchez into Jay Cutler. Its clear he has the arm strength and the moxie tobe a high flying QB.

Why would anyone want their QB to become Jay Cutler? Jay Cutler is an idiot. Really. The strongest arm in the world can't make up for stupid. Sling it all over? Some of those slings are the dumbest slings I have ever seen.

I think Sanchez has been playing well the past two weeks. What's wrong with taking what the opposing defense is giving you?

because Callahan is already on our staff!

Honestly even though I have said I'd rather see Callahan as our coordinator then Schotty many times this season, if it wasn't a mid season replacement I don't want Callahan moving from the O-line. There are better coaches who could become coordinators then him and if he was promoted it would take time away from him being able to coach up the O-line where he really is one of the best if not the best in the league.

Honestly even though I have said I'd rather see Callahan as our coordinator then Schotty many times this season, if it wasn't a mid season replacement I don't want Callahan moving from the O-line. There are better coaches who could become coordinators then him and if he was promoted it would take time away from him being able to coach up the O-line where he really is one of the best if not the best in the league.

i agree about the Oline, but i'd rather hire within and keep the same playbook possibly (which there's nothing wrong with the plays) it's the calling of the plays. I'd also like to bring Rob Ryan to run the D, Pettine sucks!

The hard part is getting rid of Schotty. Once that is accomplished, they can prop up a scarecrow, have it hold a clipboard, and we will see improvement.

Couldn't resist. But I have to admit, yesterday was his best play calling of the year.

You're not wrong...I would assume that Year 3 Sanchez should be better than Year 2 Sanchez that was better than Year 1 Sanchez.

Sanchez would do well in Kubiak's offense.

ha...there were a couple callers here in NC that want Shotty as there HC

Schotty coached two great games these last two weeks. I don't know what he was waiting for. But all of the sudden intermediary passing showed up and we had some success.

Lets see what happens going forward.

Schitty seems like a nerdy procrastinator who crams for exams. It takes the team to get embarrassed offensively and him getting heat by the media to come up with game plans that work.

Now all we have to wait is for him to decide to give the ball to Greene late in the game.

Kubiak with Sanchez would be amazing. Sanchez can't throw as hard as Elway but that doesn't matter, he has a lot of Elway's other traits and I'm sure he and Kubiak would figure something out.

The problem is how to get rid of Schitty. Hopefully Kubiak is still around for when that happens. Someone please hire him. Don't the Dolphins need a new HC? Or maybe the Broncos? The Niners? These teams will hire anybody so they can hire Schitty right?

I meant I want him to be able to sling it all over the place instead of merely being a game mnger!

And I think Tom is saying that Sanchez's inability to throw it like Cutler prevents him from being able to sling it all over the place. I just don't think he has the tools to ever be an ELITE QB in this league. A very good one, sure, but never elite.

Can Kubiak help him in that pursuit? Sure. Certainly better than Schotty ever could. But we'll still be a team that relies on the running game.

And I think Tom is saying that Sanchez's inability to throw it like Cutler prevents him from being able to sling it all over the place. I just don't think he has the tools to ever be an ELITE QB in this league. A very good one, sure, but never elite.

Can Kubiak help him in that pursuit? Sure. Certainly better than Schotty ever could. But we'll still be a team that relies on the running game.

What a load of crap. We are not a running team. We only win games because of Sanchez or if the defense wins it by itself. We never win because of the running game.

People need to be honest. This team absolutely does not carry Sanchez, it is the other way around and has been the other way around the entire year. If Sanchez has a good game or pulls a victory out of his a$$ we win. If he is average or worse we just lose period. An alleged running team wins with average play at QB. This team does not.

How many rushing TDs did our RBs get since the bye before last week? How many times have either RB gotten over 100 yards in a game....all year? If you actually pay attention, we don't have the stats of a running team. The damn Patriots have a better running game than we do.

We have an old fart that can't run and a young guy that's always injured or fumbles or for whatever other reason just can't take the job from the old guy.

What a load of crap. We are not a running team. We only win games because of Sanchez or if the defense wins it by itself. We never win because of the running game.

People need to be honest. This team absolutely does not carry Sanchez, it is the other way around and has been the other way around the entire year. If Sanchez has a good game or pulls a victory out of his a$$ we win. If he is average or worse we just lose period. An alleged running team wins with average play at QB. This team does not.

How many rushing TDs did our RBs get since the bye before last week? How many times have either RB gotten over 100 yards in a game....all year? If you actually pay attention, we don't have the stats of a running team. The damn Patriots have a better running game than we do.

We have an old fart that can't run and a young guy that's always injured or fumbles or for whatever other reason just can't take the job from the old guy.

Sanchez is carrying the team? If he is average we lose? Really?

Att-Comp-Yards-TD-INT

14-24-161-2-0

21-44-191-0-0

17-30-198-1-2

16-28-166-1-1

19-29-170-0-0

There is half our win total. Those gamea are above average? If so Pennington should be in the HOF. I won't even go into the fact the kid has practically negative statistics in all the losses prior to Sunday.

I <3 you, but Cutler can throw it harder from his knees than Sanchez can standing up.

Why the hate on Sanchez arm ?? he throws the ball pretty damn hard when he needs too. His arm is not in the Elway elite category but its a damn good arm from what Ive seen. Any QB that can launch a football 60 + yards and throw 20 and 30 yard darts has a damn good arm in my book and Sanchez has done all three of those mentioned throws./

Kubiak with Sanchez would be amazing. Sanchez can't throw as hard as Elway but that doesn't matter, he has a lot of Elway's other traits and I'm sure he and Kubiak would figure something out.

The problem is how to get rid of Schitty. Hopefully Kubiak is still around for when that happens. Someone please hire him. Don't the Dolphins need a new HC? Or maybe the Broncos? The Niners? These teams will hire anybody so they can hire Schitty right?

Want to get rid of sh*tty Just let Buddy roam the sidelines for a few weeks He'll probably kill him in the lockeer room

Att-Comp-Yards-TD-INT

14-24-161-2-0

21-44-191-0-0

17-30-198-1-2

16-28-166-1-1

19-29-170-0-0

There is half our win total. Those gamea are above average? If so Pennington should be in the HOF. I won't even go into the fact the kid has practically negative statistics in all the losses prior to Sunday.

The overall stats may not be impressive but Ill bet Sanchez 4th quarter stats are pretty damn impressive once the base offense was scrapped for the 2 min offfense or did you leave out that 4 game stretch when that actully happened ?

The overall stats may not be impressive but Ill bet Sanchez 4th quarter stats are pretty damn impressive once the base offense was scrapped for the 2 min offfense or did you leave out that 4 game stretch when that actully happened ?

Those are half the wins. Those are games where he didn't even make it to average - maybe you can credit him for the TDs and no INTs against Buffalo. I don't think they needed the 2 minute offense against Buffalo, Denver, Minny, Cincy or Pittsburgh. The games with the late heroics were Cleveland, Houston and Detroit. I think Sanchez is playing fairly well. As well as can be expected, but acting like he is carrying the team? That's a joke.

I disagree (mildly) with your 2 minute offense assessment, but it's not at all relevant to the point.

Att-Comp-Yards-TD-INT

14-24-161-2-0

21-44-191-0-0

17-30-198-1-2

16-28-166-1-1

19-29-170-0-0

Why don't you post up our rushing statistics for those games? They suck. 1 rushing TD from our RBs since the bye and one 100 yard game (actually I don't even remember for sure on the 100 yard thing). It's certainly not the run game that is carrying the Jets.

Why don't you post up our rushing statistics for those games? They suck. 1 rushing TD from our RBs since the bye and one 100 yard game (actually I don't even remember for sure on the 100 yard thing). It's certainly not the run game that is carrying the Jets.

1. If what you say is true, how do they win? They won all of those games. Those are Sanchez statistics? Did Sanchez do something magical? Was it the dreaded intagibles?

2. Here are the yards rushing from those games 273 (Buffalo, the only decent game of them Sanchez had), 155, 129, 170 and 106 (Pittsburgh). The team is 6th in the league in ypg. Yep, that running game isn't doing them any good at all.

Archived