Jets Not Getting Much Fanfare/Credit

TNJet

No one on espn will give us the benefit of a doubt, like we have no chance against an indy team that is a shell of the one we faced last season. ESPN truly hates us its obvious. I say, bring them on, we will see, colts ain't playing oakland or tennessee this saturday...GO JETS BABY!

I kinda like it that way, but the lack of respect gets annoying

yesterday all the 38 - 7 type games were reported as dominant or impressive, but the jets just won "comfortably" :rolleyes:

i noticed that too....that pissed me off....we will never get respect...thats aight.....GO JETS

Its like we are the new 70s raiders, everyone hates us and pulls against us. I think its because Rex wont ever shut his mouth after we win a game. But atleast give us credit for playing dominant with our subs yesterday, 38 points from a 42 year old qb is impressive.

The analyst who I thought gave us the most credit was Deon on NFL Network. He went through the game and specifically noted how Rex went into the offseason after that game and improved this team in every aspect to compete with Peyton. He can be really douchey at times, but he gave us a hell of a lot more credit than Irvin who basically thought we shouldn't even show up cause we have no chance.

The analyst who I thought gave us the most credit was Deon on NFL Network. He went through the game and specifically noted how Rex went into the offseason after that game and improved this team in every aspect to compete with Peyton. He can be really douchey at times, but he gave us a hell of a lot more credit than Irvin who basically thought we shouldn't even show up cause we have no chance.

excellent point. the 2010 jets were built to stop mellonhead. so let's see it.

Good I like that way. Especially knowing that Manning's been one and done 5 times in the playoffs.

BINGO!!! I member a young man that stomped Peyton like 345 to 3 in a first game of the playoffs. We just have to lose ourselves in the moment and never let it go, it's our turn to flow, this oppurtunity only come once in a lifetime.

BINGO!!! I member a young man that stomped Peyton like 345 to 3 in a first game of the playoffs. We just have to lose ourselves in the moment and never let it go, it's our turn to flow, this oppurtunity only come once in a lifetime.

That M&M, I dont know if its the same song...but that young man you were referring to likes M&M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBB__QcGdw

i was watching first take this morning, and espn seriously needs to reconsider who they pick up as analysts...

this morning derrick brooks boiled his analysis of the jets' chances to a few phrases like "Sanchez isn't any good" wow derrick, how insightful. just disregard the fact that he is still a developing QB who has improved so much since last season, and has been actually winning us games this year instead of throwing them away and has stepped up when the pressure was on like in Pittsburgh. I can't stand when espn simply hires players as analysts just because they happened to retire. Trent dilfer is the last person in the world that should be critiquing QB play, Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn have offered some of the stupidest and most ignorant so called analysis I've ever seen, and watching tedy bruschi hold a worship service for bill belichick every nfl live is getting old. The only positive analyst team espn has going for them is the sunday countdown crew, and its a shame they are only on once a week because these clowns on during the week are unbearable.

Sunday night on NBC is even worse. First you have the AFC suck off contest between Dungy and the Colts and little Rodney and the pats ... straight on into Florio and Peter King. SNF Halftime = beer run.

Absolutely, what I find amazing is for the Channel 4 setup for the playoffs of course you have Dungy pulling for the Colts no matter what the circumstances are..and you know Rodney will never say anything positive about the Jets....ESPN is pro-Pats all the way. Then we have 660am with Fat man...Its ridiculous. Anyway, it's going to be fun to see Manning and the Colts get beat this Saturday. With No Clark or Collie, there is ZERO chance these guys beat us....they just dont match up like they did last year.

I have heard several analysts point out that the jet are going into the playoffs having lost three of their last five games. That is true. But another way to look at it is the Jets have won two of their last three and the one loss, was by four points to the Bears in Chicago.

I have heard several analysts point out that the jet are going into the playoffs having lost three of their last five games. That is true. But another way to look at it is the Jets have won two of their last three and the one loss, was by four points to the Bears in Chicago.

The Saints lost their last two last year, what do the analysts have to say about that?

Archived