Brunell or Sanchez

DawnK

After last week who shows more consistency in there passing game ,seems to be Brunell showed he has great skills , cant say i have seen the same from Sanchez , am i the only one that feels that way ? After the first half of the game , if Sanchez isnt stepping up to the plate should they put Brunell in ?

Haha... I love it.

ok seriously , in the last 5 weeks he couldn't find the end zone, in a game like this ,in the 3rd quarter if he still cant find the end zone,you dont think it would make sense to put brunell in

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE BRINGING UP THIS SH*T TODAY OF ALL DAYS!

GFY!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

ok seriously , in the last 5 weeks he couldn't find the end zone, in a game like this ,in the 3rd quarter if he still cant find the end zone,you dont think it would make sense to put brunell in

Mark Sanchez>Mark Brunell. Did you see Brunell in that Bills game? other than those two nice TDs he was ****in' brutal. We were BEGGING for Kellen Clemens!

Listen Noob...today is an important day for us as Jets fans, we dont need these Namby Pamby negative posts right now.

Mark Sanchez>Mark Brunell. Did you see Brunell in that Bills game? other than those two nice TDs he was ****in' brutal. We were BEGGING for Kellen Clemens!

Listen Noob...today is an important day for us as Jets fans, we dont need these Namby Pamby negative posts right now.

OK so my point was if need be should there be a change in qb rather than bite the game , nothing negative abt Sanchez but he can't always get em where they need to be we cant just rely on the defense all the time

After last week who shows more consistency in there passing game ,seems to be Brunell showed he has great skills , cant say i have seen the same from Sanchez , am i the only one that feels that way ? After the first half of the game , if Sanchez isnt stepping up to the plate should they put Brunell in ?

:face:

Good grief, Charlie Brown.

OK so my point was if need be should there be a change in qb rather than bite the game , nothing negative abt Sanchez but he can't always get em where they need to be we cant just rely on the defense all the time

And Brunell can?

hello-good-sir-on-behalf-of-the-internets-i-must-regretfully-inform-you-to-gtfo-and-take-your-fail-with-you.jpg

dawn

he looked OK vs the worst defense in the NFL, and they were all thinking about where they should book their 2 weeks vacations after the game instead of football

and brunell still threw bounce passes, and stared down a WR that lead to a rookie-esque pick 6

c'mon girl !

Besides the fact that Brunell sucks, Sanchez is the undisputed QB and leader of this team, this idea is absurd for no other reason than the number of games this year that Mark did not look great for 50+ minutes and then pulled the game out in dramatic fashion at the end.

Just plain dumb ...

Ok Ok im done with the flaming , yes dawn is a chick , and a football fan , seriously how many times do they change a pitcher when he shows he taking the game down the tubes, i merely suggested that maybe a change should be made in the event Mark can't hold it down. So heres the deal all you Sanchez groupies if he does poorly will my post have been stupid then?

Ok Ok im done with the flaming , yes dawn is a chick , and a football fan , seriously how many times do they change a pitcher when he shows he taking the game down the tubes, i merely suggested that maybe a change should be made in the event Mark can't hold it down. So heres the deal all you Sanchez groupies if he does poorly will my post have been stupid then?

Sanchez groupies? As opposed to a Brunell groupie? He's the starting QB of our team, how about some damn respect instead of slobbering all over geriatric Brunell. I could understand if you posted this a month ago, but on the day of the wild card game? How about some damn faith in your team and in your QB? ****in' Jets fans are perpetually mired in negativity its ridiculous. FML I swear.

Agreed!!! i have been out there freezing my a$$ off back in the richard todd, ken obrien days also , all i was saying in the last 5 weeks he's had issues finding the end zone , and if the game was going down the toilet all i asked was wouldn't it make sense to mix it up even with Clemens i just wanna go to **** dallas already

Agreed!!! i have been out there freezing my a$$ off back in the richard todd, ken obrien days also , all i was saying in the last 5 weeks he's had issues finding the end zone , and if the game was going down the toilet all i asked was wouldn't it make sense to mix it up even with Clemens i just wanna go to **** dallas already

Well, that answers two questions. You are not a spring chicken and you are not Jewish. :D

Er... OTHER than those TWO nice TDs? To be fair, um, I wish we could say that about Sanchez lately. LOL.

Archived