Randy Moss was indeed a LUXURY for Patriots

Right, KleckoIsGod73 and other minions who told me New England's offense would be sh*t without Moss and that they wouldn't be able to switch back to the 2001-2006 formula? Hmmm. I mean, yes, the tight ends in this years offense is something New England never had from '01-'06, but the patters are basically the same and therefore so is the offense. SO how about the "great" Randy Moss...

Right, KleckoIsGod73 and other minions who told me New England's offense would be sh*t without Moss and that they wouldn't be able to switch back to the 2001-2006 formula? Hmmm. I mean, yes, the tight ends in this years offense is something New England never had from '01-'06, but the patters are basically the same and therefore so is the offense. SO how about the "great" Randy Moss...

You gonna be wearing your Welker jersey this Sunday troll?

Klacko has minions?

This argument is such doodoo.

The Patriots scored just as many points with Moss as they do without.

There offense is no better or worse with or without Randy Moss.

2 of 3 games with Moss, the Pats put up 38 pts. They lost to the Jets and only put up 14. Guess who scored that game? Randy Moss.

In fact, if this game is close or any game for that matter with the Patriots...the big play, one catch game changing ability of Randy Moss will be sorely missed.

This argument is such doodoo.

The Patriots scored just as many points with Moss as they do without.

There offense is no better or worse with or without Randy Moss.

2 of 3 games with Moss, the Pats put up 38 pts. They lost to the Jets and only put up 14. Guess who scored that game? Randy Moss.

In fact, if this game is close or any game for that matter with the Patriots...the big play, one catch game changing ability of Randy Moss will be sorely missed.

The second when and if they get behind they will miss him.

Joe -- I reinstated your account so you could post football. No need to name other posters and call people out.

Dude, seriously, you came back to JN to make a pro-Pats post?

I'm not questioning your Jets fandom, but really? Really?

Dude, seriously, you came back to JN to make a pro-Pats post?

I'm not questioning your Jets fandom, but really? Really?

Wait, he left too? If he just returned, this leads me to believe that he's stalking me thus making me very concerned.

I already offered you the position of evil scientist/head of research. Are you going to take it or do or I offer the job to Aten?

I'm doing my due dilligence, need to determine your odds of successfully taking over the world

Fear_The_Panda Joe

Maybe when we lose on Sunday this team will learn that actions speak louder then words. Then again, maybe not. #Jets #Patriots

Wow I didn't read that.

Seriously, now I need to ask who you're rooting for, 124?

Sounds like you're more interested in the Jets learning a lesson, than continuing the season?

Archived