Brady sobbing on Welkers shoulder

NYSE

My gf, who watched Packers-Falcons with me, and also yesterday's Jets-Pats, noted how much more talented Aaron Rodgers is than Brady and how many more throws Rodgers can make than Brady. I know comparing anyone physically to Rodgers is unfair, but it really stood out this weekend, especially Rodgers' ability to improvise. It might not be tooling until we're talking about Brady as being the 3rd, 4th, 5th best quarterback in the league instead of the first.

My gf, who watched Packers-Falcons with me, and also yesterday's Jets-Pats, noted how much more talented Aaron Rodgers is than Brady and how many more throws Rodgers can make than Brady. I know comparing anyone physically to Rodgers is unfair, but it really stood out this weekend, especially Rodgers' ability to improvise. It might not be tooling until we're talking about Brady as being the 3rd, 4th, 5th best quarterback in the league instead of the first.

Rodgers has been the best qb in football since last year, imo.. caught a little flack when i said that early this year, but the guy can just make plays maybe on rothlisberger and vick could make.. plus he's a ton more accurate then eitehr of these two

How is Steve doing?

Aaron Rodgers scares me more than any QB in the NFL. Yes even over Peyton Manning.

If the Jets don't win I think the Packers will.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/17/tom-brady-bill-belichick-remain-in-state-of-shock-on-monday/

"When he was finished addressing the media at the stadium, Brady was seen sobbing on the shoulder of teammate Wes Welker, his leading wide receiver. So it was no surprise to hear that he did not sleep well Sunday night."

:lol:

Damn, I was hoping you had a pic. Was just about to change my sig.

You have a girlfriend??? Really???

Brady is a bad QB when he's forced to move. He's never been the same since the knee injury.

That's a great point. I almost forgot about his injury. I remember that Brady used to move around a lot more but looks like a skinny stiff now.

For as limited as Sanchez is...he has plus mobility...the backpedal and throw to Braylon with the point was beautiful.

For as limited as Sanchez is...he has plus mobility...the backpedal and throw to Braylon with the point was beautiful.

Sanchez can really motor. I don't know if I've ever seen a streakier passer in my life, though. I hope that's just due to his age. He owned the Pats yesterday.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/17/tom-brady-bill-belichick-remain-in-state-of-shock-on-monday/

"When he was finished addressing the media at the stadium, Brady was seen sobbing on the shoulder of teammate Wes Welker, his leading wide receiver. So it was no surprise to hear that he did not sleep well Sunday night."

:lol:

I just love the fact that the Jets made Tom Brady cry.

Rodgers has been the best qb in football since last year, imo.. caught a little flack when i said that early this year, but the guy can just make plays maybe on rothlisberger and vick could make.. plus he's a ton more accurate then eitehr of these two

I'm tired of hearing how good every QB in the league is. We played Rodgers and he threw for a 100 something yards and scored 9 points. We played Ben and he completed like 50% of his passes and got beat at home. Brady, Manning, Farve done done done.

The only two that impressed us were Schaub and Cutler and Sanchez had his two best games against them going toe to toe and outplaying them both.

So, all of that great QB talk is wasted on me. We have a history of shutting up "All-Time Great" QB's!!! SOJ's!

Sanchez is "limited"?

Young & inexperienced, maybe ... a little inconsistent, maybe ... but limited?

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

Good arm, mobile, athletic, poised.

The ceiling is high with this kid.

Archived