I PETITION.......

JonEJet

Pyper should swing by, though. He's the epitome of their pompous, smarter than everyone because he's a Pats fan, fans, and he hasn't bothered to come in here and explain why the better lost Sunday. Weird.

Pyper should swing by, though. He's the epitome of their pompous, smarter than everyone because he's a Pats fan, fans, and he hasn't bothered to come in here and explain why the better lost Sunday. Weird.

He's funny. My favorite was after week two when he said something to the effect of "I'm shocked. I thought New England would win by 30 points."

Of course you did, you arrogant pole smoker.

I seriously can not be happier we beat this country club team from Nantucket.

Thank God that Max has appointed you "Board Police".

I petition visajets as JN's biggest a$$hole. Dude said he hoped Tom Shane would hang himself, got yelled at, apologized, then continues to troll.

The Jets are in the AFC Title game (again). No one should be pissed off right now.

I petition visajets as JN's biggest a$$hole. Dude said he hoped Tom Shane would hang himself, got yelled at, apologized, then continues to troll.

The Jets are in the AFC Title game (again). No one should be pissed off right now.

If I said that I would be banned.

Last time I said that^ pyper got banned. :lol:

Obviously he's never seen me tie a knot. :D

Archived