There's a Steelers fan in my office.

Bob

I've been trash talking her BAD. Jets better back me up!

I don't usually do this. I guess I'm drinking the kool-aid with the rest of you, now.

Both my Brother-inlaws and my future father-in law are Steeler fans (who's house im currently living in) try dealing with that, there is a big war going on this week.

I date a Steeler fan who's currently living in San Francisco. I'm flying out to see her on Tuesday - a trip I planned about six weeks ago (purposely designed to include the Sunday of no football). I'm not doing any trash talking with her, but I definitely do not want her to pick me up from the airport in a Steeler jersey.

One of the first people to greet me Tuesday (too hungover for work Monday) was my Steelers fan co-worked. He came into my office and said..."crash and burn time for the Jets. Here we go Steelers, here we go!"

I was blowing my nose at the time and took my snot filled tissue over my head and waved it like the terrible towel and gave him a **** off, get out of my office look.

I dont talk trash about my sports team...mostly because I cant, but also because I have no control over it.

Agreed. That's why I've left the avatar alone.

I haven't trashed talked at all. I took a LOT of heat the past week from Pat fans, but I kept quiet. Funny how they all avoid me now. There is a Steeler fan at my work and he is all decked out in nothing but Steeler gear and was in my face the second I got to work. I got a text 7 secs after our win from a Steeler fan "apologizing" for this upcoming Sunday as we now face "the men from steeltown." I'll just stick to my routine......keeping quiet for now.

I've been trash talking her BAD. Jets better back me up!

I don't usually do this. I guess I'm drinking the kool-aid with the rest of you, now.

F her Bob! My 21 year old sister in law, my 23 your old brothers wife, is a huge Steelers fan even though she grew up in Massachusetts. They had a baby boy in November and sent me pics today. My poor nephew is decked out in Steelers gear in every picture.

I date a Steeler fan who's currently living in San Francisco. I'm flying out to see her on Tuesday - a trip I planned about six weeks ago (purposely designed to include the Sunday of no football). I'm not doing any trash talking with her, but I definitely do not want her to pick me up from the airport in a Steeler jersey.

That's two days after the game? Good luck with that brother. If they win you win, if we win you lose. haha

One of the first people to greet me Tuesday (too hungover for work Monday) was my Steelers fan co-worked. He came into my office and said..."crash and burn time for the Jets. Here we go Steelers, here we go!"

I was blowing my nose at the time and took my snot filled tissue over my head and waved it like the terrible towel and gave him a **** off, get out of my office look.

I dont talk trash about my sports team...mostly because I cant, but also because I have no control over it.

You should rape him next time he go's into the bathroom.

Archived