favorite thing about rex ryan era jets

80gonyjets51

They function like how a TEAM should be! They have each other's backs, they work together, they WIN as a team and LOSE as a team! They got the "we can beat anyone anytime" attitude, and they no one in the NFL got swagger like them. swagger like them swagger like them. Oh and the team's confidence in Sanchez since day 1 has been awesome! We would probably still have to live with favre throwing 42872 INTs a season and we'd not be where we are today.

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE GOOD LORD THAT REX RYAN

IS THE HEAD COACH OF MY FAVORITE TEAM, AND

THAT MY TEAM IS ONE OF FOUR LEFT STANDING!

They function like how a TEAM should be! They have each other's backs, they work together, they WIN as a team and LOSE as a team! They got the "we can beat anyone anytime" attitude, and they no one in the NFL got swagger like them. swagger like them swagger like them. Oh and the team's confidence in Sanchez since day 1 has been awesome! We would probably still have to live with favre throwing 42872 INTs a season and we'd not be where we are today.

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE GOOD LORD THAT REX RYAN

IS THE HEAD COACH OF MY FAVORITE TEAM, AND

THAT MY TEAM IS ONE OF FOUR LEFT STANDING!

Heck of a post. I love what Rex has done with this franchise.

I love everything there is about Rex Ryan. There isnt one specific thing. He's the total package. <3 him 4eva.

In terms of his coaching, its definitely his ability to scheme defensively. Its super impressive. Also, his leadership. Very few HC in the NFL get as much respect from players as he does. Everyone wants to be a Jet. And he's not just a players coach. I was just watching reruns of Hard Knocks, he'll get in your a$$ if he has to, but players love him. I never fear him losing a locker room.

I guess my favorite thing is the winning attitude that he has instilled in the team, I echo the sentiments that they have played as one and looking out for each other on the field and everything also, but the attitude of the team is completely different from under Eric Mangini (who I actually liked), Herm (who stunk at clock management among other things), it reminds me somewhat of the attitude that was instilled by Parcells, although Rex has the team more outspoken than any team I remember.

"play like a jet" means something good

Even more than that, he turned the phrase 'Same Old Jets' into something to be proud of.

"Same old Jets, going back to the AFC Championship game".

I think that's my favorite Rexism. Except maybe "Now let's go have a god-damned snack".

My favorite thing-

I don't have to wait until the last 10 minutes of Sportcenter to see highlights.

yea Thor how great is it to have everyone talking about our team-I LOVE them playing games at this time of year. Hey remember us talking about the draft and it was still Novemeber a few years ago? URRRGGGHHH

"play like a jet" means something good

I love that REX has given the Jets a whole new culture and has made them relevant again. He is only two years into his regime. This is NOT his best team. That is yet to come and its going to be a very dominant team. Sanchez is only 24 and has much playoff experience. No other Jets QB could say that! Rex is probably the winningest Jets HC ever. That is going to increase. The future is ours courtesy of REX RYAN. :D

I love that REX has given the Jets a whole new culture and has made them relevant again. He is only two years into his regime. This is NOT his best team. That is yet to come and its going to be a very dominant team. Sanchez is only 24 and has much playoff experience. No other Jets QB could say that! Rex is probably the winningest Jets HC ever. That is going to increase. The future is ours courtesy of REX RYAN. :D

Hey Nick-how much do you want this for so many of the younger Jets fans who never got to SEE what we did in January 1969? I think it would change a lot of people's minds for good and show them and give them hope that the New York Jets ARE able to win a Super Bowl and NOT just be relegated to second citizen status

Archived