*** NFC Championship Game Thread: Bears vs. Packers ***

Integrity28

So ready for some football... this week took forever.

Question is... who do the Jets fan want to see advance? Admittedly, I "like" Green Bay, and think they are the better team, so with that said, I am compelled to root for the Bears. I also like the the potential sub-plot of both of Buddy Ryan's SB teams facing off: Jets vs. Bears

Thoughts?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring on the Packers. Our road to revenge must resume. While we didn't get a shot at the Ravens in the postseason, beating the Colts (ended our 2009 season), Pats (45-3) and Packers (9-0 game) en route to a championship would be outstanding.

The Bears beat us this year too, just saying.

I'm glad the Jets lost to both of them this year, keeps that all important underdog thing alive should the Jets beat Pittsburgh tonight.

I have a feeling it'll be Chicago winning their version of the Mudbowl today. Green Bay's team speed advantage is negated on that crap surface, just like the Jets were against Miami back in '83.

They brought in the guy who sings it at the Black Hawks games, it's a tradition there.

How can you not want the Bears to win after that!

That's an idiotic tradition, still disrespectful. If your going to yell over it don't bother playing the National Anthem.

Archived