Fatcesa kicking us while we're down

madmikeisback

Did I miss something? When did Rex guarantee a championship?

He wrote "soon to be Champs" on the side of that van... for starters... this is a pretty indefensible remark.

Rex has blathered non-stop about championships... saying we'll get one, we won't stop until we get one, he wants one, etc.

Also, gotta love the way he's defending Cutler. God forbid Sanchez pulled the same gay crap Cuter did, Francesa would have eaten him by now.

I think the dumbest sh*t he was saying was his refusal to respect their 3rd stringer for making it a game in the 4th quarter. He blamed it strictly on the Packers.

He didn't say how soon. :)

Yeah, I heard him say that in his presser today too... you can't say that sh*t to NY'ers and not deliver immediately. It doesn't fly... and it doesn't sit well with anyone else either. That's why the league hates him. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I heard him say that in his presser today too... you can't say that sh*t to NY'ers and not deliver immediately. It doesn't fly... and it doesn't sit well with anyone else either. That's why the league hates him. :rolleyes:

I know. I was trying to bring some levity to today's hangover (for me and everyone else).

I can understand the hurt of the fans.

But why should the league hate him. That's just a bunch of closet pipe blowers sulking at their own inadequacies!

Huh the entire season he talked Super Bowl and we didn't get there. He shouldn't be satisfied. Its a good season but he clearly did not meet his goal.

Iceman, Iceman, Iceman...

You and many others still do not get it.

Yes, we did not make it to the Superbowl - HOWEVER, WE DID DO SOMETHING WE HAVE NEVER DONE IN FRANCHISE HISTORY: We went to 2 consecutive AFC Championships...

This is only the beginning, if we waited 42 years for a chance of higher greatness - we can wait another year...

Also, gotta love the way he's defending Cutler. God forbid Sanchez pulled the same gay crap Cuter did, Francesa would have eaten him by now.

I think Francesa wants to eat Cutler - Just like Jim Mantz & Phil Sims want to do the same to "BIG BEN."

If you know what I mean...wink.gif

I know. I was trying to bring some levity to today's hangover (for me and everyone else).

I can understand the hurt of the fans.

But why should the league hate him. That's just a bunch of closet pipe blowers sulking at their own inadequacies!

League hates him because he talks too much, and hasn't delivered... the league is probably one season ahead of the pace that impatient Jets fans are working at.

I'd love to see him here a good long stretch like Cowher got in Pitts, but we'll see... his talking is ultimately going to get old, and hopefully he has a great 2nd act in store.

Personally I think he started out talking at 18 on a scale of 10, and needs to figure out for himself how to get to 10. A balance that will make sense for his motivating, but not compromise his credibility when adversity hits.

I could care less what Mike and Mike or the NFLN or Francesa or Boomer and Carton or CBS or Fox analysts have to say-you know why? Because I ain't watching any of it. I'll watch the SB so I can keep my streak of having seen every one going...

I could care less what Mike and Mike or the NFLN or Francesa or Boomer and Carton or CBS or Fox analysts have to say-you know why? Because I ain't watching any of it. I'll watch the SB so I can keep my streak of having seen every one going...

Your gut has failed us! <_<

Archived