Jets Sign 4 Totally Worthless Practice Squad Stiffs

billiejimmy

The team re-signed the following four practice squad players to future contracts: C Robby Felix, G Dennis Landolt, LB Cody Brown and LB Brashton Satele.

http://nflbuzz.yardbarker.com/blog/nflbuzz

******* hate you. In all seriousness GFY. Don't you have some sh*tty reality show to watch? the Jets just lose the AFCCG and now have to worry about keeping core players on the squad and you start a thread with a misleading title to talk about scrubs like this. How many accounts does this kid have to make before he gets permanently banned...

******* hate you. In all seriousness GFY. Don't you have some sh*tty reality show to watch? the Jets just lose the AFCCG and now have to worry about keeping core players on the squad and you start a thread with a misleading title to talk about scrubs like this. How many accounts does this kid have to make before he gets permanently banned...

you have 6 posts

you don't know me

feel the same way but about Satele. Rookie years are often a wash, his was over with the ankle injury. But Rex liked him before that...

+1 on that. Only thing is, I think they like Mauga a little better. I'm not sure there is room for both of them unless they are just letting Harris walk without getting anybody. I forgot about Brown. He was actually a 2nd in 2009, but he had that really bad wrist break as a rookie. He's not particularly fast and is probably smaller than most of the Jets LBs. Some people say he doesn't like to stick his nose in there (like they said about Gholston). Don't forget, they should probably still have Shawn Crable around too.

even though this thread was ******* stupid it made me think. are the jets (or any team) even allowed to sign players? with no CBA how can they sign players without knowing what the salary cap might be? and if they are allowed to sign players there is no way thew league will be able to implement a salary cap after the fact. oyu can't expect teams to adhere to a salary cap that they might be over after the fact.

Archived