Bill Belichick Coach of the year.

visajets

Good, keeps the chip on the JETS shoulders. All these lame a$$ awards are good for nothing anyway, there's only one trophy that matters. I'd rather our guys - who showed up flat in the AFC championship - feel like they've been overlooked.

Omg. Somebody find Klacko driving up US1 and pry the sniper rifle out of his hands. This has potential to get crazy-astronaut-lady bad.

Of course he won Tom. The man is a genius. His prowess as defensive mind led his team to a ranking of 25th in a league of 32 teams. Mere words can not describe how impressive that is. It really is quite remarkable.

Of course he won Tom. The man is a genius. His prowess as defensive mind led his team to a ranking of 25th in a league of 32 teams. Mere words can not describe how impressive that is. It really is quite remarkable.

While I do not think he should have won, raheem Morris or Haley IMHO was more deserving. He was never the less deserving of it.

He was by some experts opinions coaching the third best team in the division. Far from a 14-2 team that would win the division over the favored Jets. Which Jets unit would you take over the Patriots?

In the end, he did enough to put your Jets on the road for the playoffs...again.

While I do not think he should have won, raheem Morris or Haley IMHO was more deserving. He was never the less deserving of it.

He was by some experts opinions coaching the third best team in the division. Far from a 14-2 team that would win the division over the favored Jets. Which Jets unit would you take over the Patriots?

In the end, he did enough to put your Jets on the road for the playoffs...again.

You're right, he's a genius. I was flabbergasted watching him coach the AFC in the Pro Bowl. The man did an outstanding job.

I was really looking forward to a historic, artfully crafted meltdown reaction post to this news. Your subdued countenance here slays me.

Fwiw, I thought it should have been this:

1. Raheem Morris

2. Rex

3. Mike Smith

4. Mike McCarthy

5. Mike Tomlin

I was really looking forward to a historic, artfully crafted meltdown reaction post to this news. Your subdued countenance here slays me.

1. Raheem Morris

2. Rex

3. Mike Smith

4. Mike McCarthy

5. Mike Tomlin

Umm Mccarthy had 16 on IR and won 10 games and now in SB. Rex does not pull ahead of MM, he may eat them though

its so hardddddddd to coach Tom Brady. What a f-cking feat. I guess Mike McCarthy is chopped f-cking liver.

This is as big a joke as Polamalu winning DPOY over Clay mathews

I heard that today. I have paid no attention to football news for nearly 2 weeks. I wonder why? Polamalu really blew this year. This is akin to Palmeiro's Gold Glove, although it is even more atrocious.

I heard that today. I have paid no attention to football news for nearly 2 weeks. I wonder why? Polamalu really blew this year. This is akin to Palmeiro's Gold Glove, although it is even more atrocious.

But but but teh Steelers suck without him! :unsure:

1. Raheem Morris

2. Rex

3. Mike Smith

4. Mike McCarthy

5. Mike Tomlin

Should go:

Morris,

McCarthy

BB

Sorry, Rex is not in the equation with the all-star cast he and Tanny assembled to get them to the SB.

McCarthy had a trillion players IR'ed. Morris took his team from dead to alive.

Eff Omar Epps and Rapistburger, btw.

Archived