I might just start following the UFL this season...

Falcon63

With the NFL lockout basically going to happen, I might just start watching the UFL...I get to root for a new favorite team, watch former NFL busts find success, and just watch a non-greedy football league.

Florida or Hartford? Vote now!

See ya do us all a favor and join a UFL team web site while your at it.

Yeah, I'm thinking Hartford but unfortunately that lumps me in with a bunch of Pats fans.

Well other than the Jets and Yankees, all my teams are New England based, since I'm from MA...

And no, this isn't even a joke thread. The owners walked out of the meetings yesterday and canceled today....I am convinced that there will be a lockout this season, and I dunno about you guys, but I need to watch football.

Im hoping for a no football so I can put on the old cleat lead a group of loveable losers all the way to a championship where Sanchez will decide to cross the line only to realize the team won't play for him. I'll come out at halftime to a standing ovation the boys(and girls, I'm picturing a female kicker) will rally around me erasing a 16 point halftime deficit.

Aren't you an awsome football player Falcon? You should try out, I'll put in a good word with coach

Well other than the Jets and Yankees, all my teams are New England based, since I'm from MA...

And no, this isn't even a joke thread. The owners walked out of the meetings yesterday and canceled today....I am convinced that there will be a lockout this season, and I dunno about you guys, but I need to watch football.

Mass, Florida, and West Virginia. You sure do move around alot

Holy sh*t! Those rosters are awesome!

Adrien Clarke! Kevin Basped! Huey Whittaker! Jason Davis(remember when we should have kept him over Connor?)! Manny Collins! Plus Corey Ivy, who the Jets had in for workouts 2 or 3 times and never signed!

Non-Jet related names of note: Grady Jackson! DeJuan Tribble! Claude Wroten! Maurice Clarett! Cato June! For all you mods, Dan Gay! Dewayne White (the DE, not the Road Grader)!

There are a lot more guys holding on trying to show they are in shape than I expected. I thought it was going to be just young hungry guys, but there are fat, old guys too!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived