ESPN: Defeated cheating scum have the best WR's in the AFC east

madmikeisback

See. Here we go again. You said he had an "average" year, but you are arguing against GOAT. I didn't claim he was GOAT. I said he had a great year. He did. FWIW, your claims are a little much considering that when he took over the Pats were a defensive team with a #1 overall playing QB. The offense came along later.

where did i say brady had an average year? i said he did not have an MVP year. Never said he sucked either, TomShane is still in love with Mike T.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats are so overrated, real 14-2 teams do not go one and done in playoffs. The window has closed for them. As for Brady he only played well in 3 games all year, Bears, Pitt and Jets. Look at his stats in all the other games. Very average-like

where did i say brady had an average year? i said he did not have an MVP year. Never said he sucked either, TomShane is still in love with Mike T.

You said in all his other games he was very average-like. That seems to go beyond not an MVP year, but that's just me.

You said in all his other games he was very average-like. That seems to go beyond not an MVP year, but that's just me.

In a good sample of the year he was just average, played excellent vs Bears Pitt and Jets and had a good year, not MVP likelike IMO, the Int stat was mostly like as he had many dropped, like many QB's do

T. Brady

27/44 292 6.6 1 2 69.5 Baltimore - W 61.36% comp rate

19/32 159 5.0 1 0 82.7 sdiego - W 59.37% comp rate

16/27 240 8.9 1 0 100.8 Minn - W 59.25% comp rate

20/36 248 6.9 2 2 72.5 jets 1st game - L 55.5% comp rate

19/36 224 6.2 2 0 90.5 cleve - L 52.75% comp rate

19/25 186 7.4 2 0 123.1 colts - W 76% comp rate

15/24 163 6.8 2 0 110.2 gbay - W 62.50% comp rate

19/24 153 6.4 1 0 107.1 mia - W 79% comp rate

10/16 199 12.4 2 0 145.6 Mia - W 62.50% comp rate

Not MVP stats for most part, very overrated QB

In 2 out of the 9 games youve chosen, Brady had a 75% completion rate or better. In 3 of the 9 he came very close to hitting the magic number of a 66% completion rate. A tad shy of completing 2 out of every 3 passes. The overated Brady had 66% comp rate for the entire season. Other overated 2010 QBs - PManning 66.3%, Rivers - 66.4, Rodgers - 66.2%

Boy, I sure am glad Brady is overated.

In 2 out of the 9 games youve chosen, Brady had a 75% completion rate or better. In 3 of the 9 he came very close to hitting the magic number of a 66% completion rate. A tad shy of completing 2 out of every 3 passes. The overated Brady had 66% comp rate for the entire season. Other overated 2010 QBs - PManning 66.3%, Rivers - 66.4, Rodgers - 66.2%

Boy, I sure am glad Brady is overated.

The other QB's throw it downfield, Brady is a dink and dunk guy, very easy to hit 60%, look at yds nimrod

Reading the troll script:

"Patsies are the best team on the planet and Brady is a best QB to walk this earth. And JETS have a midget QB"

I wonder which team ended the season of this supposedly best team on the planet with their MVP QB and Coach of the Year ? :rolleyes:

One game behind the Jets, one week ahead of the Jets on the golf course and back to even post SB. Good luck in 2011...if there is one.

your forecast for today: A heavy dose of Drew Brees, with a 50% chance of an aaron rodgers

Yeah, isn't Sanchez taller than Brees and exactly the same height as Rodgers?

Is there anyone that makes themselves look like a fool on this board more than PR37? Rodgers is the same height and weight as Suns Out Guns Out Sanchez. Drew Brees is 6'0. So Sanchez is basically the same size if not bigger than 2 of the best QB's in the game.

You know who else are the same size as Sanchez, Joe Montana and Steve Young.

Height is overrated.

The JETS beat the Patsies in their own crib! I am sure hoodie was overjoyed by that. :rolleyes:

And welcome back from vacation.

I'm sure he hated every minute of it. I sure did.

My mini vacation was THE awesome. I want to go back. This reality thing is for the birds. :)

Is there anyone that makes themselves look like a fool on this board more than PR37?

Do you really want to go there? Seriously?

Dont do it. Its only going to turn out badly for you.

The part that has to be really unsettling for the Patriots is that the Jets really didnt do anything exotic that will be tough to duplicate.

"It was an unbelievable game plan," Jets defensive lineman Trevor Pryce said in Michael Silver's column on Yahoo! Sports. "It was out of sight. We did some stuff I've never seen a football team do. We flooded coverages, had man schemes that looked like zone and zone that looked like man.

Something else, small detail but not every team has a Revis.

Do you really want to go there? Seriously?

Dont do it. Its only going to turn out badly for you.

"It was an unbelievable game plan," Jets defensive lineman Trevor Pryce said in Michael Silver's column on Yahoo! Sports. "It was out of sight. We did some stuff I've never seen a football team do. We flooded coverages, had man schemes that looked like zone and zone that looked like man.

Something else, small detail but not every team has a Revis.

What are you gonna do? Are you going to beat him up?

Archived