WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

pretty sure he has 3 kids, mr sensitive..

i don't think doggin was making that kind of appeal, and I only want to test him at this point..

Ha Ive done that before because he always has the two pics. I do member three of the little angels in the singing video he posted. I know he wasn;t but at the same time that is a subject I struggle with. My apologies.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.. Teh Crusher ... killer of all trains planes and automoblies. Guy has two little kids and is going thru a divorce. I give two sh*ts about this game in that sense. Don;t test me on this.

Crushlove has a big heart. My muffin top is a damn good man.

Sorry to hear about the divorce Doggin, good luck!

Is it? What if you get to 11, nothing happens and a dangerous player in Doggin gets to coast to the end as a presumed cleared townie?

What does one have to do with another? If we don't test it we're more likely to put the 12th vote on him?

What does one have to do with another? If we don't test it we're more likely to put the 12th vote on him?

I think by testing it and not lynching, it kind of clears him as he's claiming roleless. Which is dangerous.

Personally, if we are going to spend the time to run it up...might as well lynch. At least we arent losing a power role.

I guess we could run it up, test it, and then decide if we want to hammer knowing he's claiming roleless. I dunno, the though of Doggin coasting through a game is dangerous IMO.

testing it is dumb at this point.. he wouldn't say to unless it would work. personally I'm going to assume he's telling the truth about being a roleless townie until i see any evidence to the contrary.

if he is who he says he is scum won't let him make it to end game anyway.

I like my Song case at the moment but will still be happy to string up that cat Bret**** or the emotional Crusher...

testing it is dumb at this point.. he wouldn't say to unless it would work. personally I'm going to assume he's telling the truth about being a roleless townie until i see any evidence to the contrary.

I like my Song case at the moment but will still be happy to string up that cat Bret**** or the emotional Crusher...

All of a sudden Pac has found his inner prick. Noted

Hahahaha... it can't be good for the universe when you, me and Pac all agree...

That's the truth.

And LOL @ CTM saying I do my best work in the dead thread. Bastard.

Don't see why the train built on Doggin except for him being Doggin. Don't know why he "revealed" so early. He was at L-5 with a self-proclaimed extra lynch vote power.

That's the truth.

And LOL @ CTM saying I do my best work in the dead thread. Bastard.

Don't see why the train built on Doggin except for him being Doggin. Don't know why he "revealed" so early. He was at L-5 with a self-proclaimed extra lynch vote power.

look who's suddenly everyones pal...

unvote

Vote SMC

I think by testing it and not lynching, it kind of clears him as he's claiming roleless. Which is dangerous.

Personally, if we are going to spend the time to run it up...might as well lynch. At least we arent losing a power role.

I guess we could run it up, test it, and then decide if we want to hammer knowing he's claiming roleless. I dunno, the though of Doggin coasting through a game is dangerous IMO.

I'm not sold on testing his lynch +1 capability...he's claiming early enough...I had a similar ability as a townie in the Zelda game...guess there is the concern it could be a scum role...but again...he claimed pretty early...not sure scum would expose this early (train was what L-4?) on D1.

My guess is we leave it for now...why you want to lynch a presumed townie so soon? Haste makes waste and all...

i'm not very concerned about that, not at all tbh..

always better to test..

It's pointless to test. He wouldn't challenge us to test it if it wasn't true. The only question is whether you think he's scum or town, and then vote accordingly.

One alternative (that we usually don't see around here) is that he's some sort of Jester who wins by getting lynched. That would be a pretty stupid way to lose on D1.

Well, I'm not yours, cabron.

UNVOTE: Crusher

VOTE: Pac

Just waiting for your meltdown, either here or you whining to your scummates in the QT thread.

that's a low blow from a ho mo.

your unsubstantiated and cowardly vote on me is noted. you're definitely not hardcore like me.

It's pointless to test. He wouldn't challenge us to test it if it wasn't true. The only question is whether you think he's scum or town, and then vote accordingly.

One alternative (that we usually don't see around here) is that he's some sort of Jester who wins by getting lynched. That would be a pretty stupid way to lose on D1.

DIsagree. earlier we needed two votes to test. It's lazy not to..

that's a low blow from a ho mo.

your unsubstantiated and cowardly vote on me is noted. you're definitely not hardcore like me.

Listen, maricon, you're the one who started this with an "unsubstantiated and cowardly vote."

That said, I agree with Vic that the brown-on-brown violence needs to stop, but that doesn't stop you from being scum.

I'd like to hear your case ^^

and it seems SMC isn't on your list...

Unvote

Vote SMC

I guess he was paying close enough attention to see Pac vote him and respond with an OMGUS vote almost immediately... he's clearly watching this thread, but where is he posting?

In the NBA threads. With MeloMani and the DWill trade I'm shook.

Clearly, the best place to be in JN mafia is having a train run up and down on D1. I'm gonna go out and buy my, "Don't blame me, I voted Brett," bumper sticker tomorrow.

Without the benefit of being able to search from my phone, I'll join the sudden pressure on SMC. I'm only Mexican in spirit, so I'm not breaking any unwritten rules or anything...

unvote

Vote: SMC

I detect fail for tonight by the way. I love the trade but feel it's not going to be pretty.

I hear you, but at least it's at home and against the Bucks. The Bucks are a decent team, but the Knicks should be able to handle them even with the new pieces.

Archived