Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (3) - Song, CTM, Crusher

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac, doggin

Sharrow (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Jetsfan80

slats (1) - brett

Not Voting: Jetscode

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks dude. She's already cut her bottom two and a few on the top are ready to surface. The past four nights have been 2am, 3am, 3:30am and 3am wake-up screamfests, so your sleep wishes are appreciated.

You're all androgynous drones to me.

You bet.

So your vote on Brett cited 16 pages of crap - and now you hadn't figured out Brett is a dude. Like I said, gives the impression of someone not reading.

Pretty sure its Brett Ward

Are you playing stupid?

I legitimately never thought of that. I respond better to Kafka than computer lingo I guess. Speaking of which, what does OMGUS mean (plus all extensions on that), fwiw, etc? I know FOS is finger of suspicion and OMGUS has some sort of reactionary meaning after someone votes someone else.

You bet.

So your vote on Brett cited 16 pages of crap - and now you hadn't figured out Brett is a dude. Like I said, gives the impression of someone not reading.

My reason on the previous page cited that I hadn't played with Brett before and wanted to get a reaction. And FTR, I've read every post in this thread more than once.

Or he could be making a joke based off the Aemon situation, as I've suggested. You're trying too hard.

Actually, I would say you are trying too hard... as you have given me multiple answers to the question I asked HIM, while he hasn't given me any.

There was nothing conclusive to be drawn from his answer, it was just a question about his re-read frequency. Not an indictment.

Right, but you were making an assumption based on the fact that I hadn't come out and said "I've read every post in this thread." Why?

I wanted to know if you were either skimming, sitting down and doing intensive re-reads at odd times of the night (see: teething), or following along somewhat real-time. I didn't make any assumptions, I simply stated what the comments we had from you at that point gave the appearance of... and I was questioning you to give you the opportunity to comment on the perception you had created. Not having played with you much, its somewhat important to know how often you check in, etc.

Like Dan for example, when she is not on school holiday, she tells us she re-reads after 7pm and posts then.

Alright, catching up. Today and tomorrow are chaotic for me because of some extra-curricular stuff I need to take care of, and then a Senior Project report. Bleh.

1) I have about as many woman parts as Crusher does fruit/veggies in his diet

2) I28 had my name right. I've used it forever. Never been a fan of witty alternative identities. Don't have anything to hide... or anyone to hide from I guess.

3) I can go back and quote it.. but JVoR posted something along the lines of "Its good to pressure Brett because his reaction will be one way or the other

One way or the other? Sooo.. I over react and I'm scum, or I under react and I'm scum? Your good at this game.

And Slats, maybe I over reacted. But you came at me with 3 straights posts of nonsense, one of which being particularly long nonsense

FINNALY- AVM posted that he agreed with my rebuttal to Slats, but then later posts he agrees with Pac and Slats. Kinda strange.

<jokeoveryourhead>Not sure you understood my comment</jokeoveryourhead>

i don't like you or your jokes

That was a dick move.

you're a dumbass

Right, but you were making an assumption based on the fact that I hadn't come out and said "I've read every post in this thread." Why?

he thinks you're new, and isn't giving the respect peter petrelli deserves

Actually, I would say you are trying too hard... as you have given me multiple answers to the question I asked HIM, while he hasn't given me any.

There was nothing conclusive to be drawn from his answer, it was just a question about his re-read frequency. Not an indictment.

Re-read frequency? This is mafia not electromagnetism, bro.

Alright, catching up. Today and tomorrow are chaotic for me because of some extra-curricular stuff I need to take care of, and then a Senior Project report. Bleh.

2) I28 had my name right. I've used it forever. Never been a fan of witty alternative identities. Don't have anything to hide... or anyone to hide from I guess.

3) I can go back and quote it.. but JVoR posted something along the lines of "Its good to pressure Brett because his reaction will be one way or the other

One way or the other? Sooo.. I over react and I'm scum, or I under react and I'm scum? Your good at this game.

And Slats, maybe I over reacted. But you came at me with 3 straights posts of nonsense, one of which being particularly long nonsense

FINNALY- AVM posted that he agreed with my rebuttal to Slats, but then later posts he agrees with Pac and Slats. Kinda strange.

You're misunderstanding what I meant. One way or the other refers to you giving insight into alignment one way or the other by the way you are reacting.

I wanted to know if you were either skimming, sitting down and doing intensive re-reads at odd times of the night (see: teething), or following along somewhat real-time. I didn't make any assumptions, I simply stated what the comments we had from you at that point gave the appearance of... and I was questioning you to give you the opportunity to comment on the perception you had created. Not having played with you much, its somewhat important to know how often you check in, etc.

Like Dan for example, when she is not on school holiday, she tells us she re-reads after 7pm and posts then.

So now you're telling me Dan is a she? Juuuuuuust kidding, pronoun nazi. ;)

fwiw, you should retain your anonymity.. you don't know what kind of job you'll apply for one day or what kind of detective work they'll do as part of the interview process <realtalk>. It's very easy to track people down if they aren't smart..

That was a dick move.

realx you self important jerk... Get a clue... Fat IT eggheads like CTM know the exact amount of time you spend on non-work related sites whether a first name is mentioned or not.

like a name is going to be the big break they needed to crack the case of the a-hole at work who spends a lot of time on the internet.. have mercy.

what a prick you are.

realx you self important jerk... Get a clue... Fat IT eggheads like CTM know the exact amount of time you spend on non-work related sites whether a first name is mentioned or not.

like a name is going to be the big break they needed to crack the case of the a-hole at work who spends a lot of time on the internet.. have mercy.

what a prick you are.

all this stuff made me curious.. the ape is an open book.. i got everything short of tax returns and doctors records.. lol

Er...you mean when I agreed you shouldn't get heat on day 1, then also agreed with Pac and Slats that Sharrow shouldn't recieve serious heat since he said he wouldn't be around?

fwiw, you should retain your anonymity.. you don't know what kind of job you'll apply for one day or what kind of detective work they'll do as part of the interview process <realtalk>. It's very easy to track people down if they aren't smart..

that's why my facebook page is as empty as Crushers fridge.. I never understand why people drone on and on about their lives like anyone gives a sh-t.

that said I can't imagine a prospective employer can track you down on a site like this unless you pretty much said your full name a couple hundred times... even if they did in the case of Brett it's not like he's ever said anything too inflammatory.

oh and have mercy.

Archived