WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was actually a coconut that hit the unknown wrestler and knocked him half out.

The language of JF80's reveal was interesting....who or what protected the unknown wrestler today?

maybe he had jif power, used to nutz around the head

unvote

mmm.. can verify his power and it could be useful if he's town. Still, that means someone else day shot or he's lying about it.

unvote

That reveal looks paraphrased right from a PM to me.

Agree with both of you ... Unvote.

I think by testing it and not lynching, it kind of clears him as he's claiming roleless. Which is dangerous.

Personally, if we are going to spend the time to run it up...might as well lynch. At least we arent losing a power role.

I guess we could run it up, test it, and then decide if we want to hammer knowing he's claiming roleless. I dunno, the though of Doggin coasting through a game is dangerous IMO.

I never said to lynch him, I said to test it. Worst case scenario is he dies, and I dont find his power all that valuable to be honest. He's going to be NK'ed...which is why I said 10 pages ago I'm not going to stick with my theory.

Who pushed it, I suggested. Explained my theory...you act as if I put the game on hold to try this out. I mentioned it, people didnt like or didnt say anything. I wasnt the only one who thought for some reason or another to test teh Doggin.

Talking about the restriction didnt hurt the game. It was a discussion. We talked about other games it was in, scum or town. It wasnt an unproductive conversation, it was super early in day 1. I moved on a long time ago. Dont see it as being scummy.

I never voted CTM or JVOR, I surely wasnt pushing hard, just mentioned it a couple of times because neither JVOR or CTM has commented on it nor has many others...AVM did. I actually find that strange.

Its your opinion that I'm throwing your sh*t back at you. I am assuming that this is to be brushed under the rug because there is nothing dangerous or scummy my conversation with about pac, my idea to test or saying I think CTM or JVOR could be scum.

And you are a diversion. I moved on a while ago, you brought it back to life with this case against me. Did you expect me not to defend? Your whole style is fling poo to get response because you always have some grand scheme in mind. Nothing I've done has diverted a train. Meanwhile, you are still diverting the trains with a deadline looming, and I'm voting for the top 3 trying to get the game moving.

JiF,

Care to explain the dichotomy...I was content to stay on War but now you have me wavering...

I never said to lynch him, I said to test it. Worst case scenario is he dies, and I dont find his power all that valuable to be honest. He's going to be NK'ed...which is why I said 10 pages ago I'm not going to stick with my theory.

Who pushed it, I suggested. Explained my theory...you act as if I put the game on hold to try this out. I mentioned it, people didnt like or didnt say anything. I wasnt the only one who thought for some reason or another to test teh Doggin.

Talking about the restriction didnt hurt the game. It was a discussion. We talked about other games it was in, scum or town. It wasnt an unproductive conversation, it was super early in day 1. I moved on a long time ago. Dont see it as being scummy.

I never voted CTM or JVOR, I surely wasnt pushing hard, just mentioned it a couple of times because neither JVOR or CTM has commented on it nor has many others...AVM did. I actually find that strange.

Its your opinion that I'm throwing your sh*t back at you. I am assuming that this is to be brushed under the rug because there is nothing dangerous or scummy my conversation with about pac, my idea to test or saying I think CTM or JVOR could be scum.

And you are a diversion. I moved on a while ago, you brought it back to life with this case against me. Did you expect me not to defend? Your whole style is fling poo to get response because you always have some grand scheme in mind. Nothing I've done has diverted a train. Meanwhile, you are still diverting the trains with a deadline looming, and I'm voting for the top 3 trying to get the game moving.

A lot of hair splitting going on here... none of it makes me feel any better about you.

Your tone has changed as you've defended against me. You went from poorly defending yourself, to trying to circumvent the actual accusation I made (that you are trying to steer town towards chasing information that is either inconsequential or not as attainable as you insisted it was earlier) by calling me the distraction. A little "I'm rubber, you're glue" don't you think?

Regardless, I don't have a "grand scheme" in mind - I have simply put forth my analysis on your play on D1. I know where my vote resides, and it serves the purpose of me making that point for now. I've also weighed in on WE heavily and JF80. When the time comes, meaning after we hear their reveals which is what the consensus has been since about 6 hours ago, I will move my vote to one of them to ensure we meet our deadline... but for the time being, I am not giving everyone else a free pass... and certainly not you.

I don't believe for a second that you were short-sighted enough to believe the "either/or" nature of your Doggin idea, or your CTM/JVOR idea... and I know I am not the only one that has been paying attention to the feeble responses you've provided me with.

Now, write me another long post about how good at this game you are, how bad I am... and finish it by saying you are moving on... :rolleyes:

weeeeeee there's another reveal.... who's next?

Unvote

Vote Crusher

round n' round we go...

and FTR that doesn't look like any PM I got... but now that you all have confirmed what they look like for scum, I'm sure they'll use that as an outline when constructing their bogus reveals. great work.

have a nice day.

and FTR that doesn't look like any PM I got... but now that you all have confirmed what they look like for scum, I'm sure they'll use that as an outline when constructing their bogus reveals. great work.

I didn't simply copy & paste the PM. As slats guessed correctly, I paraphrased it.

I don't know how much I'll be around before the noon deadline tomorrow. I could vote Brett again, as he looks next up for a reveal. Or I could move to lynch Doggin because I don't see the +1 thing as much of a town power, but dangerous as a scum power. Also agree with everyone that the town is probably going to have to deal with Doggin eventually, as the scum is likely to let him live and allow suspicion of the Mighty Doggin to fester.

The activity around JiF is interesting, but it seems late in the day to take a turn in a new direction.

I'll cast a vote before I go to bed tonight.

Official Vote Count

brett (5) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, Jetsfan80, JiF

war ensemble (3) - Jetscode, brett, Song

Jetsfan80 (3) - Vicious, SMC, Aemon

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (1) - AVM

AVM (1) - CTM

Crusher (1) - Pac

Not Voting: JVOR, slats, Dan, Crusher

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

13 HOURS UNTIL THE DEADLINE

have mercy!

unless yall want to just go ahead an mass reveal right now I suggest you make a choice and stick with it. Everyone keeps talking about how lucky it is we haven't outed the cop or doc but then follows that up by unvoting and starting another train. that does not compute.

Now that I've had a minute to think about it JetFats reveal looks like moose sh-t... he and scummates could have easily come up with that after seeing a daytime shot taken earlier. How many daytime killers does this game have?

Worst case scenario we take out a roleless townie who probably would have killed another townie with a wild shot. Once we confirm alignment we can also go back and look at his train and interactions with others.

The notion of hitting scum with our first shot is cute and all but probably not going to happen. yeah.. I'm going back to Jetfat for now.. if I have to hammer someone else tomorrow at 11:59 that's not a problem.

unvote

Vote JetFat80

Worst case scenario we take out a roleless townie who probably would have killed another townie with a wild shot.

I was never going to take a "wild shot", and especially will not now that I've revealed. How about a best-case scenario where we actually hit scum? I think Brett is a decent candidate at the moment.

I was never going to take a "wild shot", and especially will not now that I've revealed. How about a best-case scenario where we actually hit scum? I think Brett is a decent candidate at the moment.

So shoot him. like now.

have a nice day.

have mercy!

unless yall want to just go ahead an mass reveal right now I suggest you make a choice and stick with it. Everyone keeps talking about how lucky it is we haven't outed the cop or doc but then follows that up by unvoting and starting another train. that does not compute.

Now that I've had a minute to think about it JetFats reveal looks like moose sh-t... he and scummates could have easily come up with that after seeing a daytime shot taken earlier. How many daytime killers does this game have?

Worst case scenario we take out a roleless townie who probably would have killed another townie with a wild shot. Once we confirm alignment we can also go back and look at his train and interactions with others.

The notion of hitting scum with our first shot is cute and all but probably not going to happen. yeah.. I'm going back to Jetfat for now.. if I have to hammer someone else tomorrow at 11:59 that's not a problem.

unvote

Vote JetFat80

I agree 100%.

Unvote

Vote JF80

Official Vote Count

war ensemble (2) - Jetscode, Song

Jetsfan80 (5) - Vicious, SMC, Aemon, Pac, brett

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (1) - AVM

AVM (1) - CTM

Not Voting: JVOR, slats, Dan, Crusher

Great idea. I'll take my shot on Day 1, and by the time we reach night, we'll likely have gotten 2 townies killed. I'd rather you guys lynch me than have me take my shot now.

Really though.

What the fvck is the point of having him take his only shot now and probably taking out a townie before we lynch another one before lunch tomorrow?

vote: CTM

Explain that logic. Have a nice day.

Official Vote Count

war ensemble (2) - Jetscode, Song

Jetsfan80 (5) - Vicious, SMC, Aemon, Pac, brett

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (2) - AVM, slats

AVM (1) - CTM

Not Voting: JVOR, Dan, Crusher

have mercy!

Ninja'd

unvote

Vote JetFat80

What I don't like about JF80's reveal is 2-fold. It says he can take a daytime shot, which could have been derived by this happening already in game with the coconut AND for some reason it attempts to explain why the coconut shot didn't succeed. That didn't make sense that HIS role would explain how protections work. The coconut shot didn't succeed. We haven't had a night phase in which anyone could have gotten protection, so my assumption is that the daytime vig/sk that threw the coconut had a success percentage that controlled whether they got the kill - not a night protection that carried over. JF80's reveal says NOTHING about kill percentages...

Agreed.

I am a 1-time day vig. One time throughout the game, during a day phase I have the ability to kill one player. If a player was protected during the prior night phase, they will still be protected throughout the following day phase.

I win with town.

Really though.

What the fvck is the point of having him take his only shot now and probably taking out a townie before we lynch another one before lunch tomorrow?

vote: CTM

Explain that logic. Have a nice day.

well he can always just shoot CTM.

and you have a nice day.

Archived