***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bulger can play. You have to give him max protect at all times, but he can sling it with anybody. Larry Fitz is going to love him.

A close friend of mine is a Rams fan. In no way, shape, or form can Marc Bulger play the game of football anymore, if he ever could.

Niners are screwed. Probably have to take Gabbert here and pray. If that division wasn't so putrid, they could play it out and hope they're in position to reunite Harbaugh with Andrew Luck next year. As it, is, they're basically forced into a shotgun marriage with Gabbert.

Wow

What a great trade for Cleveland. Great Value for a WR. Compare that to what we gave up for #6, and got a QB. Who seems to be working. I’m surprised by this trade from Alt. They must think that this kid is going to put them over the top

A close friend of mine is a Rams fan. In no way, shape, or form can Marc Bulger play the game of football anymore, if he ever could.

We shall see! WE SHALL SEE! If he can play, he'll play well in Arizona. The point was, Whisenhunt is on the hot seat and can't wait for a rookie.

We shall see! WE SHALL SEE! If he can play, he'll play well in Arizona. The point was, Whisenhunt is on the hot seat and can't wait for a rookie.

Yep. We just disagree on which veteran QB they should get. I'd strongly prefer McNabb or Palmer over Bulger.

Sounds great to me but why would we Denver do that?

I'm thinking Denver does it to get Phil Taylor... They leave day 1 with a top LB and top nose tackle

We move back a little and get 2 high rated defenders rather then just one at 30 and one in round 3

Yep. We just disagree on which veteran QB they should get. I'd strongly prefer McNabb or Palmer over Bulger.

I gotcha. McNabb is a coach-killer, though, who doesn't like to be coached hard and Palmer is mentally soft. Whisenhunt is a huge pain in the a$$. I think he's picking Bulger and praying he can squeeze 9 wins out of him.

I gotcha. McNabb is a coach-killer, though, who doesn't like to be coached hard and Palmer is mentally soft. Whisenhunt is a huge pain in the a$$. I think he's picking Bulger and praying he can squeeze 9 wins out of him.

I suppose none of the options are great. They can always get Kellen Clemens.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, it's been rumored all week.

He didn't call anything. The local yahoos had it too.

He called basically the whole thing, trade w/ Cleveland, huge package. Only thing he missed was 2012 he predicted 3rd instead of 4th.

Archived