GOD, I REALLY MISS KRIS JENKINS

BaumerJet

How can Kris Jenkins be the "heart and soul" of the team when he's only played 8 total games in last 2 seasons and the Jets went to 2 AFC title games without him?

Kris Jenkins fully healthy for an entire season and postseason would have been great.

Love the guy as a cheerleader and a NT when he's healthy. But I think it can be said he wasn't very good at staying in shape and elected to have a lesser surgery to repair his knee because he didn't want to deal with any potential hobgoblins by having a cadaver tendon in his body. Great guy - didn't do much of anything for us.

Chad Pennington of this teams defense. Great part of one year, phenomenal even. Much like Chads first year though, it's done nothing more than force us, the fans, to cling on to the hope of more. Jenkins' one advantage is that he doesn't and won't cost the same price. And perhaps that the team isn't "his" like Chads was his.

I'd love to bring him back...and expect nothing more than a backup

I would love it if he was healthy for the whole season cause it would be a huge help for the D especially in short yardage and goal line. Having Jenkins, K Ellis and Pouha rotating at NT as well as moving around the Dline with S Ellis, DeVito and Wilkerson would be a bad a$$ Dline.

I would sign him and sit his a$$ until a must-win-game or the postseason. A healthy Jenks in the postseason would be absolutely dominating. When he wants to, there's no one in the NFL that can block him, he literally tosses Olineman like rag dolls when he's playing possessed (that one game against the texans a few years back).

Hilarious!!!!

Is anyone surprised how effeminate his voice sounds?

I would sign him and sit his a$$ until a must-win-game or the postseason. A healthy Jenks in the postseason would be absolutely dominating. When he wants to, there's no one in the NFL that can block him, he literally tosses Olineman like rag dolls when he's playing possessed (that one game against the texans a few years back).

Yeah just sit him as your very LAST tackle and then playoff time UNLEASH THE BEAST!

Use him like Shaq

Archived