The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game there is an item, I have NEVER gotten one. Always on the outside looking in to the cool-kid circle of item using.

yeah when I finally got an item.... it was to blow myself up :angry: . PAC's still jealous of the a$$ beating I gave him a few years back with the help of his long time bud CTM . I was on a roll back then and have sucked ever since guess thats the nature of the beast.

yeah when I finally got an item.... it was to blow myself up :angry: . PAC's still jealous of the a$$ beating I gave him a few years back with the help of his long time bud CTM . I was on a roll back then and have sucked ever since guess thats the nature of the beast.

That role was awesome.. you just were too worried about self preservation. whined in the scum chat like a little girl.

I hope you've been posting more game related stuff in the scum qt because you've been useless here.

Blatant intentional low laying

And you're trying waaaaay too hard.

Intentional trying too hard to be uber townie helpful guy

/dismissively wanks in bretts direction.

The method would be to get that name and role from a suspected player PLUS have a train to look back on when the player eventually ends up dead. If it's just reveals we wanted, we could have three people volunteer to start each day, then vote afterwards.

We should be voting the scummiest players. Is I28 your best choice for scum? If not, who is?

Why are you telling me "the method" like I was the only one on the lynch? Are you and CTM actually going to argue that on D1, time after time, trains are run, reveals are made, and that's where the information comes from? You sound like you're trying to explain some hybrid run-the-train-while-scumhunting-a-little method.

Look, my usual would be to try and ply that into you looking scummy (and from my record here, failing...) but I'm not doing that. I'm just going along with the inevitable, and seeing what can be had form that. You're the one muddying the water by calling it anything else.

That role was awesome.. you just were too worried about self preservation. whined in the scum chat like a little girl.

Actully I was not worried about self preservation at all. I was fully prepared to die for my team and you know it since I put the action in hours before. Your impatience clouds your judgement.

Why are you telling me "the method" like I was the only one on the lynch? Are you and CTM actually going to argue that on D1, time after time, trains are run, reveals are made, and that's where the information comes from? You sound like you're trying to explain some hybrid run-the-train-while-scumhunting-a-little method.

Look, my usual would be to try and ply that into you looking scummy (and from my record here, failing...) but I'm not doing that. I'm just going along with the inevitable, and seeing what can be had form that. You're the one muddying the water by calling it anything else.

I think it's about time you accept your ape avatar buddy.. Trying to paint what we do as no different then taking 2 volunteers to reveal per day and not voting/casing is slimey, using it as a cover to place meaningless votes is down right scummy

unvote

vote DPR

I hope you've been posting more game related stuff in the scum qt because you've been useless here.

Blatant intentional low laying

I'm really starting to notice that, too. The question is: Would Vic be that obvious if he was scum?

Actully I was not worried about self preservation at all. I was fully prepared to die for my team and you know it since I put the action in hours before. Your impatience clouds your judgement.

Yeah that role was awesome. The best role I ever had (lynch bomb) was ruined by vic/jvor/sharrow when they NK'd me

Official Vote Count:

Brettw4rd (2): Jetsfan80, Verbal

Slats (1): AVM

Jetsfan80 (2): SMC, Lily

I28 (6): Sharrow, Wwombat, Hess, Vicious, Jetscode1, DPR

Vicious (3): Pac, I28, Brett

DPR (1) CTM

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Not voting: JiF, Smashmouth, Crusher, Slats

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

I think that's actually what is going on, DPR. And you're starting to worry me a bit. At first I thought it was just impatience over the weekend, but now what is it? Are you really just now, after all these games, conforming to the JN ways? I don't completely buy that.

I'm really starting to notice that, too. The question is: Would Vic be that obvious if he was scum?

Actually Lily this is my way of playing now. When AVM and I modded our game we decided to cap the reveals as I and other complained about the endless reveals in our games.

In the wrestlemania game we literally had half the people reveal and it was becoming impossible as scum to win games. So even last game, I just basically dismissively wank at anyone "scum-hunting" because the truth is what happens here is:

-Someone makes case

-Either person who has case against them gets run up or person who made the case gets run up because them making their case was scummy

-Reveal

-Depending on timing, unvotes or hammer

We basically use up our reveal "cap" every phase and work from there. That's why I'm just very "whatever" about day 1 now because we rarely hit scum and because we run up trains. Day 1 is a sh*tshow that I gladly take part in with pictures and trying to produce LULZ. Otherwise I don't waste my energy with trying to scum-hunt day 1. We all know each other far too well and I haven't seen us operate otherwise. JMO. And I just don't care to defend either. Just like last game run me up, I'll reveal and we'll go from there.

Actually Lily this is my way of playing now. When AVM and I modded our game we decided to cap the reveals as I and other complained about the endless reveals in our games.

In the wrestlemania game we literally had half the people reveal and it was becoming impossible as scum to win games. So even last game, I just basically dismissively wank at anyone "scum-hunting" because the truth is what happens here is:

-Someone makes case

-Either person who has case against them gets run up or person who made the case gets run up because them making their case was scummy

-Reveal

-Depending on timing, unvotes or hammer

We basically use up our reveal "cap" every phase and work from there. That's why I'm just very "whatever" about day 1 now because we rarely hit scum and because we run up trains. Day 1 is a sh*tshow that I gladly take part in with pictures and trying to produce LULZ. Otherwise I don't waste my energy with trying to scum-hunt day 1. We all know each other far too well and I haven't seen us operate otherwise. JMO. And I just don't care to defend either. Just like last game run me up, I'll reveal and we'll go from there.

This.

I think that's actually what is going on, DPR. And you're starting to worry me a bit. At first I thought it was just impatience over the weekend, but now what is it? Are you really just now, after all these games, conforming to the JN ways? I don't completely buy that.

And to elaborate on my playing, I'm not conforming so much as trying to figure out the dynamic. I've thoroughly sucked in every game that I've played here, and it's because I wasn't paying attention to what was going on.

You mean when i'm not pwning at Starcraft? (kidding, I actually kinda suck at it) Pool is okay, but it kind of bores me. I like poker.

Hold 'em? I hate pool. I just like to hit the cue ball into another ball as hard as possible. Then I flex in order to seem more intimidating.

Blow it out your a$$ sh*t head.

HI ladies and fags

Will take a few to get caught up should i skip the first 20 pages ? Im guessing theres a lot of homo fag gay asshat talk so ....

You could probably skip the first 300 posts or so.

Archived