Red Sox vs. Yankees

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. The fact that a garbage player has a good week or a few good games against the yankees means he has magically become good and we should ignore the rest of his terrible performance throughout his career. He sucks. There is no way in hell he sustains even where his numbers are now.

I expected better than repeated drivel. Wait. No I didn't.

Amongst CFs in MLB

BA - 2nd

OBP - 3rd

SLG - 5th

OPS - 4th

2Bs - 1st

Rs - 3rd

SB - 2nd (Also in all of baseball)

It's been more than a few games. It's been all season. Just admit you're wrong and move along.

I expected better than repeated drivel. Wait. No I didn't.

Amongst CFs in MLB

BA - 2nd

OBP - 3rd

SLG - 5th

OPS - 4th

2Bs - 1st

Rs - 3rd

SB - 2nd (Also in all of baseball)

It's been more than a few games. It's been all season. Just admit you're wrong and move along.

He's been garbage his entire career and when this season is over his numbers will be somewhere around the mediocrity that he is as a player. BTW CF is a pretty mediocre position right now so those rankings are even more meaningless.

He's been garbage his entire career and when this season is over his numbers will be somewhere around the mediocrity that he is as a player. BTW CF is a pretty mediocre position right now so those rankings are even more meaningless.

Want to bet his numbers at the end of the season will be better than mediocre?

Will you buy an Ellsbury shirt and show us that you're wearing it. A pink one at that?

Define mediocre. This I'd love to hear.

Below 50 VORP, Below 4 VORP, Below 110 OPS+ Below 820 OPS Below 350 OBP Within 20-30 points of his career averages of his career SLG and OBP.

Its always fun to read the boards when madmike is beyond mad. Should he change his name to furiousmike?

fu·ri·ous/ˈfyo͝orēəs/Adjective

1. Extremely angry.

2. Full of anger or energy; violent or intense

Its always fun to read the boards when madmike is beyond mad. Should he change his name to furiousmike?

fu·ri·ous/ˈfyo͝orēəs/Adjective

1. Extremely angry.

2. Full of anger or energy; violent or intense

Dude, Mike is owning Spin Cycle

Dude, Mike is owning Spin Cycle

Furiousmike is awesome. No matter the facts he is correct and the rest of us can go f ourselves.

PS: I haven't really paid much attention to the Sox so far this season. Will post more next week after the Stanley Cup Finals are done.

PPS: GFY JonE! I hate you and your Boston bashing posts lol

Below 50 VORP? Below 4 VORP? Which is it? Below .350 OBP or within 20-30 points of OBP? Make up your mind.

As always MM is full of $hit.

His roided boytoy Granderson has rarely achieved any of those numbers over a season.

As always MM is full of $hit.

His roided boytoy Granderson has rarely achieved any of those numbers over a season.

Ellsbury is having the best season of his career with numbers that he will never sustain and he's just around Granderson's career avg's. You made a moronic comparison. Just admit it and move on.

Ellsbury is having the best season of his career with numbers that he will never sustain and he's just around Granderson's career avg's. You made a moronic comparison. Just admit it and move on.

Wipe your chin you still have a little Curtis' man goo on you.

You have made Granderson a sure fire Hall of Famer.....much like you did with Hughes. :rolleyes:

Your problem with Ellsbury like with a lot of things is you can not possiblly see beyond your Jeter colored PJs.

No one has said Ellsbury is Wllie Mays. However writing off what he did at the age of 25, basically you, is moronic.

Wipe your chin you still have a little Curtis' man goo on you.

You have made Granderson a sure fire Hall of Famer.....much like you did with Hughes. :rolleyes:

Your problem with Ellsbury like with a lot of things is you can not possiblly see beyond your Jeter colored PJs.

No one has said Ellsbury is Wllie Mays. However writing off what he did at the age of 25, basically you, is moronic.

You don't have to be a sure fire hall of famer to be better than garbage like Ellsbury who was the only player I've been in the position of comparing Granderson to on this forum. I've been the first person on this board to say how awful Jeter is which is a level on honesty that you and the rest of the retarded boston fans on this board never come close to. You compare your crap players to all stars lol.

You don't have to be a sure fire hall of famer to be better than garbage like Ellsbury who was the only player I've been in the position of comparing Granderson to on this forum. I've been the first person on this board to say how awful Jeter is which is a level on honesty that you and the rest of the retarded boston fans on this board never come close to. You compare your crap players to all stars lol.

Jacoby is not garbage. It's painfully obvious you're just saying it now to get a rise out if people. Get over it. Even your Yankee bretheren have said he is good. Come up with someone else to hate.

Jacoby is not garbage. It's painfully obvious you're just saying it now to get a rise out if people. Get over it. Even your Yankee bretheren have said he is good. Come up with someone else to hate.

He's been garbage his entire career except for about the last month. Lets see how long that lasts.

He's been garbage his entire career except for about the last month. Lets see how long that lasts.

It's like a circle with you. He's garbage because you say he's garbage. No stats, no proof, not even an article telling us so. Until you have something tangible to tell he is garbage, I'll go by what I see. He's the leadoff hitter and engine starter for one of the best offenses in baseball.

If I were you, I'd be worried about the Yankees and their rotation outside of CC. Terrible, old and injured.

It's like a circle with you. He's garbage because you say he's garbage. No stats, no proof, not even an article telling us so. Until you have something tangible to tell he is garbage, I'll go by what I see. He's the leadoff hitter and engine starter for one of the best offenses in baseball.

If I were you, I'd be worried about the Yankees and their rotation outside of CC. Terrible, old and injured.

You know the numbers just as well as I do spin cycle. We've been over them a hundred times.

The irony of this statement coming from you is not lost.

You had Phil Hughes in the Hall before his first pitch.

The irony of this statement coming from you is not lost.

You had Phil Hughes in the Hall before his first pitch.

And Hughes has been anything but garbage when he's been healthy. He's been a top of the rotation starter and an elite reliever. Stop digging. You just sound like more of the fanboy homer you are.

Grant you Ellsbury is a very talented and effective player with excellent speed who is healthy and havinga very good season. Grant us that Granderson, the John Sterling Grandyman bullsh*t notwithstanding, is having a great season. He leads MLB in runs and is 2nd in homers.

Grant you Ellsbury is a very talented and effective player with excellent speed who is healthy and havinga very good season. Grant us that Granderson, the John Sterling Grandyman bullsh*t notwithstanding, is having a great season. He leads MLB in runs and is 2nd in homers.

I never said Grandy wasn't a good player and he is having a good year both at home and on the road. Which was surprising to me. We shall see if he can continue the power surge.

I never said Grandy wasn't a good player and he is having a good year both at home and on the road. Which was surprising to me. We shall see if he can continue the power surge.

Granderson and Ellsbury are both playing better than they are. Granderson will regress to the all star CF he's been his entire career and Ellsbury will regress to a pinch runner which is what he's been most of HIS career.

Granderson and Ellsbury are both playing better than they are. Granderson will regress to the all star CF he's been his entire career and Ellsbury will regress to a pinch runner which is what he's been most of HIS career.

So you're judging a guy on two full seasons when e was 24 & 25 and was hitting three hundred while stealing a ton of bases as a pinch runner? Really? That I just asinine.

I bet they both are All Stars this year (if fan voting doesn't continue to be awful).

So you're judging a guy on two full seasons when e was 24 & 25 and was hitting three hundred while stealing a ton of bases as a pinch runner? Really? That I just asinine.

I bet they both are All Stars this year (if fan voting doesn't continue to be awful).

Jeter will be an all star. Nuff said.

And Hughes has been anything but garbage when he's been healthy. He's been a top of the rotation starter and an elite reliever. Stop digging. You just sound like more of the fanboy homer you are.

Phil Hughes has had 2 good months as a starter. The rest has been "garbage" To suggest otherwise is being a real homer.

To try and figure out when Phil Hughes has been "healthy" would take a psychic. He appears as fragile as glass.

Archived