Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Ok douchebags you all give up on looking for a way out so you split up and go looking for useless items. Some of you go upstairs, some to the kitchen others to the indoor pool and jacuzzi, billiard room, library, while some of you go looking for ctm in the cellar. Chapter 2 continues...

I'd like to go upstairs with Crush and CTM so we could throw CTM out the window.

I'd like to go to the kitchen with Crusher and the Ape, so we could cook the Apes brains and eat them. Actually, I'd give me bowl to muffin top because I <3 him.

I'd like to go to the indoor pool with Crusher, DanX, Lily, Nae so we could go skinny dipping.

I'd like to go to the jacuzzi with Crusher, Vic, AVM so we could drown the fagsion.

I'd like to go to the billiard room with Crusher and Slats so we could play Rolling Stones for hours while breaking his fingers and toes with the Qball to each new song.

I'd like to go to the library with Crusher and Pac so we could teach him how to read.

I'd like to go to the basement with Crusher and Sharrow so we could leave him there because nobody would even notice he was missing.

I'd like to go to the bathroom with Crusher and Brett so we could clean that little faggy cali homo nerd of his gay-aids.

I'd like to go to the closet with Crusher and JF80 and put 80 in there, but we wouldnt lock it, so that JF80 could finally come out of the closest.

I'd like to go to the attic with Crusher and Smash so we could find some old Chad Pennington memorabilia.

I'd like to go to the garage with Crusher and Jack, Duke, Verbal, JC because thats where you put all the sh*t you dont know what to do with.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to go upstairs with Crush and CTM so we could throw CTM out the window.

I'd like to go to the kitchen with Crusher and the Ape, so we could cook the Apes brains and eat them. Actually, I'd give me bowl to muffin top because I <3 him.

I'd like to go to the indoor pool with Crusher, DanX, Lily, Nae so we could go skinny dipping.

I'd like to go to the jacuzzi with Crusher, Vic, AVM so we could drown the fagsion.

I'd like to go to the billiard room with Crusher and Slats so we could play Rolling Stones for hours while breaking his fingers and toes with the Qball to each new song.

I'd like to go to the library with Crusher and Pac so we could teach him how to read.

I'd like to go to the basement with Crusher and Sharrow so we could leave him there because nobody would even notice he was missing.

I'd like to go to the bathroom with Crusher and Brett so we could clean that little faggy cali homo nerd of his gay-aids.

I'd like to go to the closet with Crusher and JF80 and put 80 in there, but we wouldnt lock it, so that JF80 could finally come out of the closest.

I'd like to go to the attic with Crusher and Smash so we could find some old Chad Pennington memorabilia.

I'd like to go to the garage with Crusher and Jack, Duke, Verbal, JC because thats where you put all the sh*t you dont know what to do with.

2uivzua.png

CHANGE IT. DO IT.

Aha! See? I told you ****ers I was a genius... a brain big enough to feed Crusher, is a big effin brain me thinks.

No rep left, but consider me in. LOL

OK....that was good.

2uivzua.png

-curses the house and all its occupants-

I get to edit cause I'm not a player. Wait... can everyone edit? -hovers around AMV- You look tasty.

I'm not positive you're talking to me, but I'm going to pretend you are.

**** YOU ALL...except Nae.

YEAH!! Wait...

No biggie, I've been haunted by Nae's boobs for a while now.

Lulz

2uivzua.png

HOLY ****. CTM for president. If only you could put the Gator on a trike...

Bring me back some Lexi Belle please. Or Asa Akira.

You have the best plans...

1%20%2824%29.jpg?1304997122

:rl:

Ok douchebags you all give up on looking for a way out so you split up and go looking for useless items. Some of you go upstairs, some to the kitchen others to the indoor pool and jacuzzi, billiard room, library, while some of you go looking for ctm in the cellar. Chapter 2 continues...

I call jacuzzi

You SOB....

**** you. (and repped)

/takes a swig of rum

Yo pirate -- it's past 8. You ready to do this or not?

/goes to take another swig of rum

//notices it's empty

You damn dirty pirate...you drank it all didn't you?!

/adds DPR to the "**** you" list

Okay, what are we doing? Is this like a pirate dance-off or something? *drums fingers*

I think we drink a lot, then have a duel. Then probably get attacked by Poseidon or some crazy ish.

Damn. Knew I shouldn't have drank so much. Or been white.

Or busted out with your Sunday morning pirate dance...keep your cutlass in its scabbard and feast your eyes on one of my...crew. heh

Or busted out with your Sunday morning pirate dance...keep your cutlass in its scabbard and feast your eyes on one of my...crew. heh

Heh...I found that one, but figured I needed to have a guy first and I found nothing. So I decided to go with an accurate portrayal of myself in a dance competition.

You win this round, pirate. Expect a friendly boarding party later to inspect your..."crew"

What a sh*tshow. Deadline is in 24 hours. I will happily Mod-Kill 1 townie JN poster and 1 scum Demon of my personal choice if you can't reach a decision.

I won't be around tomorrow until probably 3:00-4:00 then I have my kids softball practice 5:15 to 7:00 so I ask if you can track you own votes. I will ask BG or Nae via PM but they might be busy.

What a sh*tshow. Deadline is in 24 hours. I will happily Mod-Kill 1 townie JN poster and 1 scum Demon of my personal choice if you can't reach a decision.

Sounds like a good deal for town.

Archived