Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

I really hope you are joking with this "aha" moment... I ******* copy/pasted sharrows whole list, removed the parts where he says "1 of these group" and said 4-5 scum in the 18 people he listed. I was mocking him.

I was mocking you mocking him...notice the irony...or do you need the Alanis Morrisette song...

How do we load a youtube link again...anywho...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope you are joking with this "aha" moment... I ******* copy/pasted sharrows whole list, removed the parts where he says "1 of these group" and said 4-5 scum in the 18 people he listed. I was mocking him.

BTW...what are your thoughts on 80/Verbal's unanimous lynch idea? I'm willing to give it a try...

I wish Lily would post more also. Last I heard she was catching up and then she vanished. How does she play? Is that normal for her?

Jack, I'm in Phoenix and I sleep late, so I miss most of your daytime. Yesterday was crazy busy for me. But even so, I start out slow and pick up speed as the game goes on. Thanks for missing me, though. ;)

Still catching up....

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): AVM

Verb (1): Jack

Dan X (1): Vic

JF80 (3): Primate. JiF, Crusher

Jack (7): Slats, Verb, CTM, Smash, JF80, Brett, Lily

Primate (1): Pac

Sharrow (1): JC

Not voting: Crusher, Dan, Sharrow, DPR, Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS Tomorrow 9:00 pm EST

She was posting "fluff" was brought up but I'm not accusing her of that. I'm accusing her of being completely aloof and avoiding anything. She was posting in that game but was at least doing something and then proceeded to eat Crusher, which as we all know, is ridiculous.

Ok, I got you. Either way, I always like to watch Dan closely (lulz).

Looks like a scum attempt to point a FOS at everyone except the real culprit...very smooth...almost too smooth...plus I just used the Magic 8-ball to determine your scum..."Without a Doubt" the 8-ball says. I'm still highly suspicious of JiF...but for now...

UNVOTE

VOTE: Sharrow

Gauntlet thrown. I've never trusted anyone (other than teh Vicious, obviously) more than I trust you right now. Magic 8 ball AND you're voting Sharrow on Day 2? You're a good man, JC.

I'd take it as a compliment to be in the "f*** you" crew, but why did you have to include me in the same category as JiF? Ugh. I'll never be able to get that taste out of my mouth.

The **** you crew is among the most prestigious in all of entertainment today. Among it's temporary members in the past have been Sharrow, Dan, Pac, and I28. JiFs the only lifetime member.

Couple things:

1. Since the dead people can't vote it will take a lot of us agreeing on one person to lynch going forward.

2. Hess hinted that we need to "stick together".

I propose that we unanimously lynch someone. I'm not convinced that the demons know who they are. Perhaps lynching someone without any "stragglers" (another hint Hess used earlier) will work, and that the person we take out will automatically be a demon.

Terrible idea, I know.

I lol'd.

Since Hess is guaranteeing that there are demons, I would assume there's a mafia. Don't see this being a rip-off of Doggin's red scare game.

I feel like Verbal had an interesting line of reasoning that you guys should be exploring. Exploring the house, etc. Try different things.

Kitchen please.

I was mocking you mocking him...notice the irony...or do you need the Alanis Morrisette song...

How do we load a youtube link again...anywho...

Okay, just making sure... your sense of humor is a tough read, its somewhere between a pet dying and bubonic plague.

BTW...what are your thoughts on 80/Verbal's unanimous lynch idea? I'm willing to give it a try...

I think, considering that we've already had a lynch that wasn't unanimous and that lynch happened with what appears to be a double-voter, that its a stupid idea.... but I'll admit I have to go back and read today's gibberish more closely, I only skim while at work.

But why would I announce on thread that I'm PMing Hess? Wouldn't I just PM him and not mention it? That way, if questioned, I can just say it has to be flavor. Instead, while arriving at the same conclusion, I decided to put in on thread. But yeah, I can see how that's scummy. *eyeroll*

B/C you're super sneaky?

Challenging the holder of the 8-ball? You've got giant monkey balls, I'll give you that.

Ok...so, we've got the new guy half-revealing, 80 suggesting weird crap, and of the 1-vote crowd the only one with a serious vote is probably Dan. I don't really get 80, but he doesn't strike me the same as last game or mine/Vics game thus far. Jacks going to have to reveal now, so lets keep him at L-2 and let him reveal and likely move on to Dan or 80. That's the way it's going down now, I guess.

In light of the double voter I'm going to reveal.

According to Hess I'm the only ****er smart enough to bring a first aid kit to a search party. I can use it once a night.

So that means I'm the doc. I must of been targeted last night and I was trying to put a wifom forward with the mafia by me verbally asking for the doc to reveal.

According to Hess I'm the only ****er smart enough to bring a first aid kit to a search party. I can use it once a night.

So that means I'm the doc. I must of been targeted last night and I was trying to put a wifom forward with the mafia by me verbally asking for the doc to reveal.

hmm... so you were baiting scum... going to unvote until i can reread your posts..

Ok...so, we've got the new guy half-revealing, 80 suggesting weird crap, and of the 1-vote crowd the only one with a serious vote is probably Dan. I don't really get 80, but he doesn't strike me the same as last game or mine/Vics game thus far.

Seeing as Hess is restricted somewhat by being the mod, SOMEONE has to bring teh crazy, right?

Since Hess is guaranteeing that there are demons, I would assume there's a mafia. Don't see this being a rip-off of Doggin's red scare game.

I feel like Verbal had an interesting line of reasoning that you guys should be exploring. Exploring the house, etc. Try different things.

Okay... you asked for it...

Due to my bowel-emptying fear, it is only now that I'm catching up with the rest of the group. In an earlier scene, one of us grabbed an axe off the wall and used it to annihilate Wombat (I think that was the scene)... so my question is, are there any other objects around the house that we can use as we find them?

If so, I noticed when we first entered the Hell House, that there was a grand dining room off of the main hall... the same entrance where JVOR met his end. One of the things I saw when walking past the dining room was the shield with a coat of arms that was up on the wall, just behind the seat at the head of the table. I've considered leaving the group to go back for it... would this be wise and if I do retrieve the shield, can I use it to protect myself?

AVM might have just hammered... We'll see what Hess says.

I don't really know how to feel about Jacks reveal, considering the only kill we've seen was a day kill, I think the assumption that there was a missed shot last night is too assuming.

But, no need risking it right now. Onto our favorite scapegoat... Unvote Jack, Vote Jif

Just re-read, there's nothing contradictory in there that would make me think you were lying. You were saying a doctor should reveal if he self protected, and then you didn't reveal. But if scum shot you last night, they'd know you had some protection of some kind. Not really sure if the trap would've ever worked since it'd of been so transparent to scum, but I'll buy it for now.

AVM might have just hammered... We'll see what Hess says.

I don't really know how to feel about Jacks reveal, considering the only kill we've seen was a day kill, I think the assumption that there was a missed shot last night is too assuming.

But, no need risking it right now. Onto our favorite scapegoat... Unvote Jack, Vote Jif

I've heard of a double voter, but a triple voter? I put him at 8 votes lol

Voting JiF is becoming a favorite pastime of mine. And it almost always is a good strategy too. If he's being his annoying self as town, its comical to watch his emo breakdowns and remove him from the game. If he plays quiet and not his usual in-your-face style, you know he's scum, and then you remove him from the game.

Win-win.

I could vote Dan out of fear, or out of a desire to get her to make more moves in Words With Friends. Either way works. Also down with speed-lynching JiF if nothing better comes along.

Bitter old ****. Not my fault Pac bent you over his knee.

Looks like a scum attempt to point a FOS at everyone except the real culprit...very smooth...almost too smooth...plus I just used the Magic 8-ball to determine your scum..."Without a Doubt" the 8-ball says. I'm still highly suspicious of JiF...but for now...

UNVOTE

VOTE: Sharrow

Definitely see the reason to be highly suspicious of me. I mean, the case presented by AVM that everyone is following is outstanding!!!

I'd take it as a compliment to be in the "f*** you" crew, but why did you have to include me in the same category as JiF? Ugh. I'll never be able to get that taste out of my mouth.

Who is more obsessed with me, you or Brettfag?

Archived