Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha wasn't sure with the name. Logan is my oldest daughters name and Rene can go either way. Awesome stuff Vic. I was hoping a girl b/c my daughter gets upset sometimes b/c boys tease her about her name b/c they think Wolverine. Again...CONGRATS!!!

Hehe - Logan is my son's name as well. Great name!

another full restful night at the hospital. After a quick body count. Everyone is alive.

It's now day

With 11 alive it takes six to lynch

Deadline Tuesday Night

To be honest, I'm feeling a little better about JiF/CTM right now - if scum, I would have killed somebody else due to it being quite apparent what Smash was claiming. Still suspicious, but willing to vote somewhere else.

The Magic 8-ball came with "My Reply is No"

Does the town want to know who I challenged?

Yes, if it was JiF or CTM. Otherwise, I'd keep it to yourself until that person is approaching being lynched.

Vote Jack

testing for bastard modding..

btw.. if jetscode got results tonight, perhaps the vig as roleblocked instead.. which would be curious since the hypothetical vig called thier shot last night

Yes, if it was JiF or CTM. Otherwise, I'd keep it to yourself until that person is approaching being lynched.

^ This.

Vote Jack

testing for bastard modding..

btw.. if jetscode got results tonight, perhaps the vig as roleblocked instead.. which would be curious since the hypothetical vig called thier shot last night

Nah, he would have announced that. You can't just sneak bastard modding in -- you'll lose your playerbase, and lose them fast.

Do we want to push JiF or Verbal today?

You're obviously not one of the smart ones, hehe. Re-read my posts silly man.

Archived