Wheres The Crusher been?

visajets

If it's the thread I'm thinking of, it really wasn't that much of a big deal, anyway. But if one of the mods felt the need to delete it, I think it should probably be left alone.

If it's the thread I'm thinking of, it really wasn't that much of a big deal, anyway. But if one of the mods felt the need to delete it, I think it should probably be left alone.

It really didnt explain.anything. ichecked and

Crusher actually deleted the thread. Since it seemed.like.a.joke...i am.confused.

It really didnt explain.anything. ichecked and

Crusher actually deleted the thread. Since it seemed.like.a.joke...i am.confused.

What thread?

I'm here. Just getting ready for the gigantic cluster**** known as the start of summer in Crusherland. With 5 kids i need a freaking travel agent and a spreadsheet to figure out who is where all summer.

Football camps, martial arts camp, golf camp. tennis camp, voice camp and lake camp. Plus each of my kids go up to NY at some point for a couple weeks or so with grandma and grandpa. Gonna be a little scarce this summer, but that doesn't mean I don't miss and love every single one of you.

Its not the same without him around as often. I really have nothing to look forward to anymore.

But the Crusher is an awesome dude and awesomer father, he's got to take care of Baby Crusher and the Crushalites. Summer time blues on JN. Sucks. No Football with the lockout and no Crusher with the lulz.

What thread?

I'm here. Just getting ready for the gigantic cluster**** known as the start of summer in Crusherland. With 5 kids i need a freaking travel agent and a spreadsheet to figure out who is where all summer.

Football camps, martial arts camp, golf camp. tennis camp, voice camp and lake camp. Plus each of my kids go up to NY at some point for a couple weeks or so with grandma and grandpa. Gonna be a little scarce this summer, but that doesn't mean I don't miss and love every single one of you.

We thought you eloped with JIF and moved to Costa Rica to live happily ever after.

Its not the same without him around as often. I really have nothing to look forward to anymore.

But the Crusher is an awesome dude and awesomer father, he's got to take care of Baby Crusher and the Crushalites. Summer time blues on JN. Sucks. No Football with the lockout and no Crusher with the lulz.

Tomshane is here and queer so have no fear.

We thought you eloped with JIF and moved to Costa Rica to live happily ever after.

Only in my dreams.

Tomshane is here and queer so have no fear.

I do <3 T0m, but he's kind of lost his luster lately. Maybe your absence will light a fire under his a$$ and he'll step up his game. The team needs him right now.

I wish.

+ Infinity

Glad to see crusher's just getting some air. Bums me out to see guys leave totally, but I understand how that happens. I think some of you guys develop friendships here and are connected so much that you burn out & suddenly vanish forever. Take breaks. Find balance.

Glad to see crusher's just getting some air. Bums me out to see guys leave totally, but I understand how that happens. I think some of you guys develop friendships here and are connected so much that you burn out & suddenly vanish forever. Take breaks. Find balance.

Too funny... I was actually online here 6 hours before Visa started this thread. Visa has a toilet seat and sweat pants fetish. Hot!!

Really couldnt think of a better way to die.

This made me laugh. Only because I thought of the thread where you were arguing that the way the rapist died was not "justice" (and I agree). I'm thinking that your death while being in the throes of whatever with Verde and DLJ - well, justice would not exactly be served there either. LOL!

This made me laugh. Only because I thought of the thread where you were arguing that the way the rapist died was not "justice" (and I agree). I'm thinking that your death while being in the throes of whatever with Verde and DLJ - well, justice would not exactly be served there either. LOL!

Meh, depends on who you ask.

What thread?

I'm here. Just getting ready for the gigantic clusterfuck known as the start of summer in Crusherland. With 5 kids i need a freaking travel agent and a spreadsheet to figure out who is where all summer.

Way to play along newb.

Archived