Clemens Mistrial

Bugg

Clemens is almost certainly guilty as hell. But like Bonds and Armstrong, spending cash, court time and resources on this roids stuff is a collasal waste.

Hopefully today's mess gives the feds a chance to step back and end these charades.

Clemens is almost certainly guilty as hell. But like Bonds and Armstrong, spending cash, court time and resources on this roids stuff is a collasal waste.

Hopefully today's mess gives the feds a chance to step back and end these charades.

The Feds blew it on what was going to be very shaky evidence as it was.

Hopefully Clemens goes away not be heard from again.

I know we're not supposed to do politics here but, Jesus Christ.

This makes no sense to me. I mean, I know the government blows....but are you kidding me? So, they have had how much time to prepare? They were told what was not allowed....and they eff it up two minutes into the trial? Although I am sure the prosecution team consisted of a bunch of buffoons....you have to literally be a donkey's arse to screw up like this. Something doesn't add up.

This has nothing to do with any money spend by Roger Clemens. The prosecutors effed up all on their own.

This makes no sense to me. I mean, I know the government blows....but are you kidding me? So, they have had how much time to prepare? They were told what was not allowed....and they eff it up two minutes into the trial? Although I am sure the prosecution team consisted of a bunch of buffoons....you have to literally be a donkey's arse to screw up like this. Something doesn't add up.

I'm all for the conspiracy theory, but this idiocy by Washington just seems...typical.

Just read the story now. Wow...seems pretty clear, Laura Petite didn't have a 1st hand account. They said it wasn't admissible, seems like the judgew did the right thing here.

That said I hope they go to trial again and find Roger guilty.

Good for Clemens. The prosecutors knew their case was sh*t, so they gambled that they could get the hearsay evidence heard by the jury with only some harsh words from the judge as a consequence. The judge wasn't having it.

End this foolishness and leave Clemens alone.

Good for Clemens. The prosecutors knew their case was sh*t, so they gambled that they could get the hearsay evidence heard by the jury with only some harsh words from the judge as a consequence. The judge wasn't having it.

End this foolishness and leave Clemens alone.

Clemens does not deserve any pity. He is easily one of the top 10 most despisable characters of the game over the last 2 decades.

Clemens does not deserve any pity. He is easily one of the top 10 most despisable characters of the game over the last 2 decades.

The mistake was dragging the players in in the first place. Typical BS grandstanding move that's now blown up in their faces. I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely mistrialed simply to get this farce out of the paper while the budget farce is also blowing up in their faces.

Archived