Chad Johnson calls out NFL Corners for not working out with him

Vudu

his game is weak. a bump and run corner will abuse him all day long. He needs to work out his arms and legs not his friggin mouth.

1,000 yard receiving, 7 of the last 9 years, playing in the AFCN, is far from weak.

Dude is in outstanding shape. He's got plenty left in him, he's just on a horrible offense with a horrible QB. Which means he probably wouldnt do much better here, but Ocho would have been a HOF'er with a decent QB. His antics (which I love) over shadow his play, but he can still do it.

1,000 yard receiving, 7 of the last 9 years, playing in the AFCN, is far from weak.

Dude is in outstanding shape. He's got plenty left in him, he's just on a horrible offense with a horrible QB. Which means he probably wouldnt do much better here, but Ocho would have been a HOF'er with a decent QB. His antics (which I love) over shadow his play, but he can still do it.

Carson Palmer is to Mark Sanchez what Liam Neeson is to Shia LeBeouf.

The Bengals will not be letting him go. Bengals owner Mike Brown absolutely loves this guy.

He called out Vontae Davis first, so obviously Vontae is the best corner in the league....

You need to get out of LaLa land. Im assuming he called Vontae first since hes training in Miami and he's around. You delusional Fin fans are hilariously lame.

How is this clown going to call out Cro and Revis, when Revis shut him down all 3 games we played them in the past couple seasons. Cro did good as well. Please do NOT sign Chad Johnson. We don't need a fallen off drama queen.

Archived