TWITTER NEEDS TO BE BANNED

Klecko73isGod

This is annoying as hell.

One of my professors told me something with regard to email that applies here:

You should check your email only once a day. Checking it more frequently doesn't get you information any faster, and unless there's something that you have to respond to immediately, it does nothing but drive you nuts.

That information is a bit outdated with instant email on smart phones, but the concept rings true. Being the 1st to know Nnamdi signs really means nothing. Maybe we should take a step back, and check in tomorrow.

You should check your email only once a day. Checking it more frequently doesn't get you information any faster, and unless there's something that you have to respond to immediately, it does nothing but drive you nuts.

That information is a bit outdated with instant email on smart phones, but the concept rings true. Being the 1st to know Nnamdi signs really means nothing. Maybe we should take a step back, and check in tomorrow.

The constant updates from random idiots reporting what they heard from some guy is ridiculous.

False, if I know now and you know tomorrow I got to enjoy the moment longer than you and know that I knew it first.

What's stupider is that so many people think because something's on twitter it's automatically true and we have cornball threads like the twitter one below. Who the hell cares about that crap? I wanna know when the deal is done, not hear speculation for 3 days straight going back and forth in extremes. Too many drama queens these days.

The constant updates from random idiots reporting what they heard from some guy is ridiculous.

The fact that 98% of the people on this site are hanging on their every post is more ridiculous... its got nothing to do with Twitter.

Talk about something else. All your really saying with this thread is "I'm really impatient and don't want to talk about anything other than not wanting to wait any longer".

;)

False, if I know now and you know tomorrow I got to enjoy the moment longer than you and know that I knew it first.

How do you figure your enjoyment lasts longer? What exactly does 'knowing it first' accomplish?

Meh, nevermind, I'll take the word of a used care salesman over a guy that's devoted his whole life to the study of human behavior. You're right.

The fact that 98% of the people on this site are hanging on their every post is more ridiculous... its got nothing to do with Twitter.

Talk about something else. All your really saying with this thread is "I'm really impatient and don't want to talk about anything other than not wanting to wait any longer".

;)

Good point. The Mets are on a nice little winning streak. Watch them close the gap with Atlanta now post-Beltran. #priceless

In other subjects, I have a hot soprasetta downstairs that I'm going to tear into in about 15 minutes with a cold Smithwicks. Can't Wait!

Good point. The Mets are on a nice little winning streak. Watch them close the gap with Atlanta now post-Beltran. #priceless

In other subjects, I have a hot soprasetta downstairs that I'm going to tear into in about 15 minutes with a cold Smithwicks. Can't Wait!

Mmmmmmm... food.

I'm not Italian, so to me that means you're either going to have some nice meat or **** something pretty.

I'm not Italian, so to me that means you're either going to have some nice meat or **** something pretty.

To the Ginzo's "having nice meat" and "******* something pretty" are more or less the same thing no?

LOL...I'd opt for both, but soprasetta is basically a dry salami so the sexual connotation takes a decided turn for the worse.

See...we're not talking about what's-his-name at least!

Archived