blessing in disguise

bLguerriero1

im more frustrated that i spent a lot of time sitting around reading about him comin here... but oh well

nnamdi is a douche, and as big of an a$$hole as the rest of the pros.. no such thing as a stand up guy

back to the chopping block, with all the money saved now

we can go Cromartie, Braylon.... andddd Manny Lawson??

what do you guys think?

When we are forced to overpay Cro tomorrow and give me $9M per year, its officially a disaster.

thats prolly what it was going to always take anyway.. but now we have extra salary we could get some outside rush, or safety help

we got options which is always good, and we are more or less retaining a team that went to the AFC championship game with a QB with another year of experience

No disguise. A blessing. Period.

I was just about post that. People are getting spoiled by the make-up of our team. Having two #1 WRs or two #1 CBs are luxuries to have. Most teams don't have those.

Aso would've been nice, but he's hardly necessary to our team to win a championship. What we need most is for Sanchez to play better consistently and for Keller and the secondary WRs not to suck. We play good enough defense most of the time to keep our teams in games. They just get worn the **** out by the end of the season because they have to win extra playoff games.

I was just about post that. People are getting spoiled by the make-up of our team. Having two #1 WRs or two #1 CBs are luxuries to have. Most teams don't have those.

Aso would've been nice, but he's hardly necessary to our team to win a championship. What we need most is for Sanchez to play better consistently and for Keller and the secondary WRs not to suck. We play good enough defense most of the time to keep our teams in games. They just get worn the **** out by the end of the season because they have to win extra playoff games.

Most of the teams we play are loaded with WR's as are the Saints Falcons and Packers its the only think keeping us from getting over the hump IMO we dont dictate to anyone on offense.

And Sanchez will be great once we surround him with great like those teams mentioned

I am not sure. I thought someone would overpay for him through the wazoo. 60 mill for 5 years is not a bad deal.

Not sure at this point if JETS were willing to pay him the same (as reported by experts) and Aso chose not share the limelight with Revis OR the JETS were not quite ready to give him the same deal.

Like most of you, I was excited to see what Rex could do with ASO, but he's still a great coach and now that it's over, we got a little carried away. We need more help on offense. REX is a D minded coach.. he better be able to win without having BOTH of two best corners in the league. One should be enough..

This is no blessing. Its a fukin disaster. We needed Aso. Cro is not even close to the shutdown corner Aso is.

So ... what level or variety of disaster is it when say we sign Aso ... and he and or Revis go down for any length of time which leaves us with out Cromartie but with Cole, Wilson, and Lowery to cover. So ... we can make up the points with our Offense ... well ...without Edwards, Holmes is triple teamed because he can be ... and it doesn't matter anyway because Schithammer has gone to bunching up all of the receivers at the same destination because they cant really run effective routes and get any separation .... no thanks. Aso can be somebody else's cap nightmare. More silver lining is he's not in our hair and Philly will find a way to fk this up.

im more frustrated that i spent a lot of time sitting around reading about him comin here... but oh well

nnamdi is a douche, and as big of an a$$hole as the rest of the pros.. no such thing as a stand up guy

back to the chopping block, with all the money saved now

we can go Cromartie, Braylon.... andddd Manny Lawson??

what do you guys think?

i agree, we are going to need some good pass rushers.

Archived