Cromartie to Jets Ramping Up?

CharlieBurk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mother's Iranian, my father's a Europeanized Jew living in Iran. Hence the Iranian features with the Jewish last name and Western first name. Why does it matter what my name is?

You must have been one confused little boy.

My mother's Iranian, my father's a Europeanized Jew living in Iran. Hence the Iranian features with the Jewish last name and Western first name. Why does it matter what my name is?

Dude, I dont really give a fck about your genealogy or your race or even your name.

It doesn't, you suck!

What's with the red shirt? DO you dress in the dark? Are you allowed to smile?

That's funny. Why when I look up the wrestler Daivari, your stupid ugly mug shows up instead. Go **** yourself troll.

shawndaivari.jpeg

Archived