Don't forget about what keller did the first 4 games last year

Jetkid94

anyone remember how when it was 1. Braylon and 2. Cotchery for the first 4 games and keller was a monster?

once santonio came back we stopped going to keller... and his groove was gone we never got the same performer.

Im sure it was because teams worried about braylon and cotchery that keller did so well but don't you think teams would worry more about santonio as the number one and let keller run free?

We don't need someone thats a ton better then cotchery to be the other receiver, because I truly think Keller would get to be a big time performer when theres no reason to not go to him because of having two #1 receivers.

wouldn't hurt to have plax or braylon or floyd etc but I think the reason we wont break the bank on another receiver is because we have Keller who was ignored the last 12 games due to having two huge names on each side of the field.

Just waiting for a thread that made some sense before I came out of lurk mode. Yes,I agree and have told my friends the same thing. Keller is an athletic TE, and we have to get him back involved. I want to sign another key WR, but if we can't Shotty needs to get him the ball more. He moves chains (when he's not getting lit up by Ray Ray that is).

Glad to have Jet football back and glad to converse with you all.

Meshawn

anyone remember how when it was 1. Braylon and 2. Cotchery for the first 4 games and keller was a monster?

once santonio came back we stopped going to keller... and his groove was gone we never got the same performer.

Im sure it was because teams worried about braylon and cotchery that keller did so well but don't you think teams would worry more about santonio as the number one and let keller run free?

We don't need someone thats a ton better then cotchery to be the other receiver, because I truly think Keller would get to be a big time performer when theres no reason to not go to him because of having two #1 receivers.

wouldn't hurt to have plax or braylon or floyd etc but I think the reason we wont break the bank on another receiver is because we have Keller who was ignored the last 12 games due to having two huge names on each side of the field.

i agree mostly..

he was playing at a pro bowl level before holmes got on the field..

but he had a fair share of drops after week 4 as well..

I just made the claim in the "Zach Miller" Thread. Keller is a beast, but we dont use him at all and I blame schotty for that because he's the OC. Sanchez best friend should be Keller, period.

Bringing another big name TE here wont prove a thing because we wont utilize him. The biggest upgrade to the team is to get a f'ing OC.

I just made the claim in the "Zach Miller" Thread. Keller is a beast, but we dont use him at all and I blame schotty for that because he's the OC. Sanchez best friend should be Keller, period.

Bringing another big name TE here wont prove a thing because we wont utilize him. The biggest upgrade to the team is to get a f'ing OC.

Agreed that and Sanchez not being taught to checkdown on the TE like Favre did when Keller had a decent year.

Jets carried Cumberland on the regular roster last year even though they didn't use him. They were afraid someone would claim him off the PS. problem is the guy can't block a bit. He will be a very interesting guy to watch in camp this year.

Agreed that and Sanchez not being taught to checkdown on the TE like Favre did when Keller had a decent year.

True, he's being taught to check down to the RB's, which is cool....but Keller needs to be added to this offense. I havent seen ANYTHING that makes me feel like "Keller" is the problem at TE.

When the ball is thrown to him he produces.

Archived