Hi everyone

Vicious89x

Things slow down at Dragonmount? Now you want to come back to tardville and pick on the slow kids? Where the hell is Boo Boo? We need more Boo Boo.

We need more the mafia, and less Sanchez bashing, sky is falling, patsy troll, cry-baby bs....

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? Can't understand you.

Try taking the dick outta your mouth and saying it again.

Flags...I meant to say Flags. Thats the basis of my game idea. Capture the Flag. Think it will work. Probably have to run it by one of the game balance guys, not BG or SMC, because without them complaining about set up, its just not the same.

Flags...I meant to say Flags. Thats the basis of my game idea. Capture the Flag. Think it will work. Probably have to run it by one of the game balance guys, not BG or SMC, because without them complaining about set up, its just not the same.

I think you should stick with the Fags theme. You know,play to your strengths.

I think you should stick with the Fags theme. You know,play to your strengths.

Thats mean...but seriously, my capture the flag game would be sick. Definitely a new flavor to the game. Let me know if you guys want to do it, I could be flexible with the amount of players. Anwywhere from 12-18 should make it fun though I think 16 would be the best number.

Thats mean...but seriously, my capture the flag game would be sick. Definitely a new flavor to the game. Let me know if you guys want to do it, I could be flexible with the amount of players. Anwywhere from 12-18 should make it fun though I think 16 would be the best number.

Honestly bro. I love you. Thats a well known fact. But.. after Verbal mind **** game and Doggin's extraspermental game not sure I could handle another complicated game. I will sit this one out and be your sexy co-mod. Sorta like Vanna White before lipo suction.

Honestly bro. I love you. Thats a well known fact. But.. after Verbal mind **** game and Doggin's extraspermental game not sure I could handle another complicated game. I will sit this one out and be your sexy co-mod. Sorta like Vanna White before lipo suction.

It wont be complicated at all. Standard game. Just the way you win will be different.

Come'on you really think I could make a complicated game?

I'll play as well. DM is too damn nice. Also, I've got other games ready that aren't as wacked as the Machine of Souls was. They are different, but still mafia and not bastard at all. Maybe after JiF runs his ghey game I'll run the next.

I'll play as well. DM is too damn nice. Also, I've got other games ready that aren't as wacked as the Machine of Souls was. They are different, but still mafia and not bastard at all. Maybe after JiF runs his ghey game I'll run the next.

GFY - You're not invited to play my game Dolphag.

Way too nice... and epic slownessssssss...

Wait, why the **** am I trying to gain inclusion here? Either put me on the signups, or don't. Just let me know so I know to check the board or not for the game to start.

You know, if you didn't insist on asking like such a huge prick, and being so arrogant about your participation level here at JN. Then people wouldn't react to you this way.

Archived