Hi everyone

Vicious89x

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flags...I meant to say Flags. Thats the basis of my game idea. Capture the Flag. Think it will work. Probably have to run it by one of the game balance guys, not BG or SMC, because without them complaining about set up, its just not the same.

win

You know, if you didn't insist on asking like such a huge prick, and being so arrogant about your participation level here at JN. Then people wouldn't react to you this way.

Well done, Ape. Well done indeed. hehe

Oh, I was doing my impression of Verbal and his once a game talking to the monkey about why people don't like the monkey speech.

See above.

Hi.

(I has a sorry Pac :( )

There you are you pig! You ignored 2 of my PM's regarding the FF league causing me to scramble... You'll be happy to know that I found a replacement who is 0-3...

I am 2-1 with a recent thumping of that vermin Mess Station... Ape, JC, BG, even Doggin, have all whined multiple times regarding setup. Good times.

There you are you pig! You ignored 2 of my PM's regarding the FF league causing me to scramble... You'll be happy to know that I found a replacement who is 0-3...

I am 2-1 with a recent thumping of that vermin Mess Station... Ape, JC, BG, even Doggin, have all whined multiple times regarding setup. Good times.

....I did it all for you? :P (seriously though, sorry)

That is because its the most ridiculous setup ever.

This idiot asked everyone for feedback, and the minute he got suggestions took a giant dump on them arguing for why his discombobulated nonsensical setup was right to begin with.

What a goon.

Are you really that stupid that you are still incapable of understanding that I actually have not whined about a single damn thing in that league? I pointed out that the waiver system wasn't actually putting players onto waivers because of yahoo's retardedness, which you have since fixed, yet you still can't stop going on and on about it. I know you love to play the victim whenever possible, because it at least gives you an excuse for your endless sucktitude, but it doesn't always make it true. Put away the tissues and man up already.

Are you really that stupid that you are still incapable of understanding that I actually have not whined about a single damn thing in that league? I pointed out that the waiver system wasn't actually putting players onto waivers because of yahoo's retardedness, which you have since fixed, yet you still can't stop going on and on about it. I know you love to play the victim whenever possible, because it at least gives you an excuse for your endless sucktitude, but it doesn't always make it true. Put away the tissues and man up already.

Yes, he's really that stupid

</thread>

Archived