Hi everyone

Vicious89x

Smash- I made a thread here to bullsh*t about football with mafia buds and vent a frustration. I didn't direct anything towards him yet he found his way here. So even if we don't respond to him point is he is an issue and will continue to be one as he instigates and continually tries to make his voice heard.

I hear ya Vic . but you see what happened to the thread early on it drifted from football back on to visa. I tried to post about football and look what happened to me LOL.

Bleedin I think if it gets to th point of constant name calling then Visa needs a 3 day ban if it continues then out he goes. You cant attack people for differing opinions .

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya Vic . but you see what happened to the thread early on it drifted from football back on to visa. I tried to post about football and look what happened to me LOL.

Bleedin I think if it gets to th point of constant name calling then Visa needs a 3 day ban if it continues then out he goes. You cant attack people for differing opinions .

Dude it's fine to yell at each other. It's the fact that he posts some of the dumbest sh*t in the world and stands behind it as gods truth. And as BG said, he's going to make sure he "proves you wrong" you write back a intelligent post and he just posts an eye rolling smiley or some incredibly unfunny picture.

Possibly or you're just too hard headed to take some advice at toning down you're...I'm the greatest Football debater ever attitude.

I'm trying to be a friend and help you see the way you come off.

lol.. half of the users come off that way...

You should set up rhese sessions with RJF, Klacko, me, etc..

Dude it's fine to yell at each other. It's the fact that he posts some of the dumbest sh*t in the world and stands behind it as gods truth. And as BG said, he's going to make sure he "proves you wrong" you write back a intelligent post and he just posts an eye rolling smiley or some incredibly unfunny picture.

Im not disagreeing with that I know how visa can be. I just ignore that crap but I see how it can piss people off. I run a message board with about 100 members My tolerance is 0 we all mess with one another but when someone takes it to a serious level out they go.

lol.. half of the users come off that way...

You should set up rhese sessions with RJF, Klacko, me, etc..

Alot of it has to do with the written word. Sometimes we come off a differnt way then we actully mean too so its hard to see past that as the one being accused. I know Im a terrible writer its just not my thing but I bet if you met me in real life (or anyone here) you might see someone totally differnt than what you expected.

The problem seems to be that I am hard headed. I am not a football expert but im also not afraid to argue my opinions. It goes from a football discussion to a personal attack. A few of you think its great to ridicule and mock continually and add comments in unrelated threads.

I really question alot of your reasons for being here. Some of you are knowledgeable posters and know alot about football others not so much. Some of you I feel are here just to attack others or mock thier opinions. Whatever the deal I really dont care anymore.

Max asked me to stop the personal attacks and I did.

Max also asked you to start posting stories along with the links in your posts, but that hasnt happened yet.

I explained and I will do so again for your viewing pleasure. When I see a story that has corresponding pictures I post the link. If I dont you wont see the pics. I have been posting the articles and basically said the hell with the pics.

Hi. I'm Verbal. I'm not a Jets fan. I'm a Dolphins fan. But who cares? This is the mafia forum. We play mafia here. I come here to play mafia. I don't come here to talk football. I'm a hockey guy. You have opinions. Awesome. Me too. If you'd like to offer an opinion on mafia, please post in this forum. If you do not, please don't. Simple.

Point is, let's just play mafia here. Kthxbai.

I explained and I will do so again for your viewing pleasure. When I see a story that has corresponding pictures I post the link. If I dont you wont see the pics. I have been posting the articles and basically said the hell with the pics.

This is an incorrect accusation.

Whether it is a correct or incorrect accusation, i dont care. I said what i said and i stand by it.

Hi. I'm Verbal. I'm not a Jets fan. I'm a Dolphins fan. But who cares? This is the mafia forum. We play mafia here. I come here to play mafia. I don't come here to talk football. I'm a hockey guy. You have opinions. Awesome. Me too. If you'd like to offer an opinion on mafia, please post in this forum. If you do not, please don't. Simple.

Your whore mouth. Shut it.

This might be a valid response if it weren't already explained to you on dozens of occaisions how you could easily post both a link and the text. It's what most people do. Many of us can't or won't click on links when we are using our work computers or telephones. You could help us out and encourage discussion of your articles or be a douche. Your choice.

This might be a valid response if it weren't already explained to you on dozens of occaisions how you could easily post both a link and the text. It's what most people do. Many of us can't or won't click on links when we are using our work computers or telephones. You could help us out and encourage discussion of your articles or be a douche. Your choice.

For some unknown reason my system wont show the pics when I copy and paste. I dont know why? My choice is to not fight with each and everyone of you over my opinions not agreeing with yours. Life is way too short for this bullsh*t.

For some unknown reason my system wont show the pics when I copy and paste. I dont know why? My choice is to not fight with each and everyone of you over my opinions not agreeing with yours. Life is way too short for this bullsh*t.

Relevance?

If you post both we will get the text and people can click on the link to see the pictures if they are so inclined. It's not an opinion, but it is bullsh*t.

Relevance?

If you post both we will get the text and people can click on the link to see the pictures if they are so inclined. It's not an opinion, but it is bullsh*t.

I will do my best to post the link and the article for your viewing pleasure.

AGAIN....

Copy & paste the text of the article. Add the link for people who want to see the pics, too. Done.

Why is that so difficult?

I guess it's a good thing nobody cares what a damn phins fan has to say. :-P

Top 5 post here ever. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I felt as though recent activity on the main forum has called for this thread to be bumped. It's gotten nearly unreadable over there. Do you know I actually briefly considered popping on over to the "other side" today, thinking it couldn't possibly be any worse? I mean, I didn't, but the fact that I even thought about it is frightening.

Max, if you end up reading this, this is nothing against you buddy, I swear. :-P I know it's not your doing that things have gotten like this. That said, if I were a mod there's probably about a dozen people I would've banned by now just for QA purposes.

I felt as though recent activity on the main forum has called for this thread to be bumped. It's gotten nearly unreadable over there. Do you know I actually briefly considered popping on over to the "other side" today, thinking it couldn't possibly be any worse? I mean, I didn't, but the fact that I even thought about it is frightening.

Max, if you end up reading this, this is nothing against you buddy, I swear. :-P I know it's not your doing that things have gotten like this. That said, if I were a mod there's probably about a dozen people I would've banned by now just for QA purposes.

Ahahaha! We are back in the mafia forum! It's good that I think this is funny even though I am probably one of your dirty dozen. I knew there was going to be trouble when I saw a thread about Mason getting hurt.

Ahahaha! We are back in the mafia forum! It's good that I think this is funny even though I am probably one of your dirty dozen. I knew there was going to be trouble when I saw a thread about Mason getting hurt.

Are you? I don't think so, and I think I'd know. lol. We may disagree on some stuff, but who gives a crap about that? That's message boards for you. If we all agreed all of the time this would get real boring real fast.

It's one thing to disagree with someone on a topic, and discuss / argue / debate with them on it. What's been going on around here lately though, it's just at a whole other level. You can't have a single normal conversation or debate because every single thread breaks down into these crybaby antics. And God forbid you aren't throwing a tantrum about every single thing the team has done this offseason, or worse yet actually like some of them you get to hear what a complete idiot you are for daring to use any sort of rational thought. It's one thing not to love every move the team has made and question some of them, because I certainly get that and have myself, but this has just gotten beyond absurd. The only thing that makes it at all slightly tolerable lately is those opportunities you get to laugh at the stupidity of these people, like when discussing Mark Brunell's "ambutation".

Are you? I don't think so, and I think I'd know. lol. We may disagree on some stuff, but who gives a crap about that? That's message boards for you. If we all agreed all of the time this would get real boring real fast.

It's one thing to disagree with someone on a topic, and discuss / argue / debate with them on it. What's been going on around here lately though, it's just at a whole other level. You can't have a single normal conversation or debate because every single thread breaks down into these crybaby antics. And God forbid you aren't throwing a tantrum about every single thing the team has done this offseason, or worse yet actually like some of them you get to hear what a complete idiot you are for daring to use any sort of rational thought. It's one thing not to love every move the team has made and question some of them, because I certainly get that and have myself, but this has just gotten beyond absurd. The only thing that makes it at all slightly tolerable lately is those opportunities you get to laugh at the stupidity of these people, like when discussing Mark Brunell's "ambutation".

It's funny, but I think we are complete idiots for arguing with them. I mean the closest thing I got to a witty response was Denver leaving the smiley off and repeating himself after I told him the smilies weren't helping. That was nice, but it was the closest he gave me to a chuckle in 76 posts.

Archived