Hi everyone

Vicious89x

I'm not telling you how to run your site. However, a piece of professional advice... On the web, cock is king. I'm not saying ban him, but think about what he's done to your site's content. Don't ban... but consider corralling him, somehow.

And its one thing for me to annoy people here and there... its nothing like him trolling every damn thread on the site.

Wow, just wow.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not telling you how to run your site. However, a piece of professional advice... On the web, content is king. I'm not saying ban him, but think about what he's done to your site's content. Don't ban... but consider corralling him, somehow.

And its one thing for me to annoy people here and there... its nothing like him trolling every damn thread on the site.

Content is king? Damn I better get a front page up to feed this beast. :)

Honestly though if you are saying that we shouldn't ban him I am not sure what we should do. I have done plenty of corralling.

Long story short -- hang in there. We will get it all cleaned up. We have to read this stuff as well.

Content is king? Damn I better get a front page up to feed this beast. :)

Honestly though if you are saying that we shouldn't ban him I am not sure what we should do. I have done plenty of corralling.

Long story short -- hang in there. We will get it all cleaned up. We have to read this stuff as well.

He has 159 posts today, and I'm pretty sure they all say the same thing. :lol:

You geeks do realize that non-Mafia people can still read this, right?

One thing, this guy is NOTHING like DWC. This guy is a legit die-hard fan. And we have to be careful when the "masses" call for bannings. That is the stance we always take, I know people aren';t always thrilled with it. Much like people weren't thrilled back in 2008. And truth be told, you have rubbed people the wrong way. And I took the same stance then as well. :)

So, all it will take is a picture of him in a Zach Thomas jersey? I'm on it!

Braylon

Downfield blocking

Mason sucks

People be trolling

Braylon

Cotch is better than everyone

But braylon.

I think you left out Desean Jackson, Terrell Owens and Randy Moss (one week after retirement it continues).

Lots of Cocks.

Typical JetNation. First page has the ladies posting and now it's nothing but Cocks.

How funny this thread is . I thought it was a vacation from Visa yet all your talking about is freaking visa .

All I can say about football at this point is Im very dissapointed at what the Jets have done this offseason on offense. I hope Mason and Plax can get it done. I have a feeling we will do well early on with these 2 guys. The key question is will they be able to sustain it late in the season and through the playoffs if we get that far ? Cant ignore the fact they are old players and the beatdown of an NFL season will take its toll. I know we have some young guys coming in but in that respect all you have to do is look at Shotts track record of working young players into the scheme in which is next to nil.

I think our young DL will be greatly Improved. We should have a good solid rotation keeping them all fresh Im really excited about this bunch and I think our defense will actully Improve a great deal. Everything else is bascily the same. Im not one who thinks we need to add a passrusher in our scheme a QB will always be hurried because we will ALWAYS send more than most teams can block, that helps our secondary keep WR's in front of them and play very physical at the line. Its a good combination and I dont think a pure pass rusher actully helps unless plays are extended.

We did lose a few things when it comes to Brad Smith when it comes to Field Position to deny that is silly he was also very good in kick coverage. The new rule helped with this a little so it might not be that bad but dont expect our normal 2-3 KO ret. this year unless one of the young guys emerges on the NFL LEVEL. Westoff is great at coaching up KO returners and his blocking schemes are the best in the league. Also the 5 extra yards does not mean the ball goes in the endzone everytime especially in our house so returns will be there. Weatherford was awesome at pinning teams inside the 20 he was also a big part of our field position battle hopefully this new aussie guy can match that. So lots of questions on ST

If all goes well and our WR's can stay healthy and prodcutive I can see us winning 11-12 games.

If they cant stay healthy or consistent I see us more like 9-7

I do think we will struggle vs the top defenses in the NFL just like we have the past few years because I do NOT like Shotty as our Offensive Coordinator. Im hoping to God Tom Moore can have some serious influence (which i know he will) but the main problem is the same Idiot will be calling the game on the sidelines.

leave the guy alone.. he's misguided but harmless... if he pisses you off just slap him around a bit. sites need posters that everyone can universally bash. see TX.

"leave him alone.... but universally bash him"

Sage advice.

How funny this thread is . I thought it was a vacation from Visa yet all your talking about is freaking visa .

All I can say about football at this point is Im very dissapointed at what the Jets have done this offseason on offense. I hope Mason and Plax can get it done. I have a feeling we will do well early on with these 2 guys. The key question is will they be able to sustain it late in the season and through the playoffs if we get that far ? Cant ignore the fact they are old players and the beatdown of an NFL season will take its toll. I know we have some young guys coming in but in that respect all you have to do is look at Shotts track record of working young players into the scheme in which is next to nil.

I think our young DL will be greatly Improved. We should have a good solid rotation keeping them all fresh Im really excited about this bunch and I think our defense will actully Improve a great deal. Everything else is bascily the same. Im not one who thinks we need to add a passrusher in our scheme a QB will always be hurried because we will ALWAYS send more than most teams can block, that helps our secondary keep WR's in front of them and play very physical at the line. Its a good combination and I dont think a pure pass rusher actully helps unless plays are extended.

We did lose a few things when it comes to Brad Smith when it comes to Field Position to deny that is silly he was also very good in kick coverage. The new rule helped with this a little so it might not be that bad but dont expect our normal 2-3 KO ret. this year unless one of the young guys emerges on the NFL LEVEL. Westoff is great at coaching up KO returners and his blocking schemes are the best in the league. Also the 5 extra yards does not mean the ball goes in the endzone everytime especially in our house so returns will be there. Weatherford was awesome at pinning teams inside the 20 he was also a big part of our field position battle hopefully this new aussie guy can match that. So lots of questions on ST

If all goes well and our WR's can stay healthy and prodcutive I can see us winning 11-12 games.

If they cant stay healthy or consistent I see us more like 9-7

I do think we will struggle vs the top defenses in the NFL just like we have the past few years because I do NOT like Shotty as our Offensive Coordinator. Im hoping to God Tom Moore can have some serious influence (which i know he will) but the main problem is the same Idiot will be calling the game on the sidelines.

Ugh.

Look at Visa 2.0 over here...

Smash - its August, have faith. There are a bunch of teams that will have to do some roster adjustments before the season starts, and hopefully we will sign all their beasts.

Ugh.

Smash - its August, have faith. There are a bunch of teams that will have to do some roster adjustments before the season starts, and hopefully we will sign all their beasts.

See you already have to start. You cant deny anything Ive said above, they are all legitimate concernes. Im glad you are very optimistic but try waiting until the positive things actully happen. I post to whats fact at the moment not what I hope will happen.

Im well aware of cuts and the possibilities I just dont see anything on the WR market that will help us unless we make a big spalsh with a trade.

Why dont you post your assessment of the football team and stop blanket disagreeing with others opinions who took the time to do so.

See you already have to start. You cant deny anything Ive said above, they are all legitimate concernes. Im glad you are very optimistic but try waiting until the positive things actully happen. I post to whats fact at the moment not what I hope will happen.

Im well aware of cuts and the possibilities I just dont see anything on the WR market that will help us unless we make a big spalsh with a trade.

Why dont you post your assessment of the football team and stop blanket disagreeing with others opinions who took the time to do so.

L Coles. JiF runs into him alot in Jacksonville, they hang out at the same places. I will PM him and see if he can;t have a Nehi and some nice dried pineapple with him and see if he would like to be a NYJ again.

leave the guy alone.. he's misguided but harmless... if he pisses you off just slap him around a bit. sites need posters that everyone can universally bash. see TX.

Pretty much how I feel, but I generally skim/skip his posts and sometimes laugh that after 5 years on these boards jif has finally found someone who knows less about football then he does that he can make fun of

Ugh.

You're becomming DWC... Everthing in Jet land isn't teh awesome and there are some legitmate concerns. I don't see anything wrong with smash's post, why don't you stfu you ape brained pollyanna

L Coles. JiF runs into him alot in Jacksonville, they hang out at the same places. I will PM him and see if he can;t have a Nehi and some nice dried pineapple with him and see if he would like to be a NYJ again.

if hes not over 34 hes not welcome here Crush.Good try tho :P

Well dont forget in 2007 Coles and Cotch were a top 10 WR tandem :rolleyes: Some even had them top 5 and better than the Packers Jennings/Driver.

You're becomming DWC... Everthing in Jet land isn't teh awesome and there are some legitmate concerns. I don't see anything wrong with smash's post, why don't you stfu you ape brained pollyanna

Weak sauce. I know what your going for... but this is a half-assed effort to say the least.

Here is what is wrong with you... you think I'm arguing with the concerns you've pointed out. I'm not.

I'm not even trying to argue.

I'm just pointing out the Debbie Downer aspect to what you keep carrying on about, and then suggesting you worry less about the things you have no control over. The way I see it, nothing I rant about is going to change the direction of the team, so its easier to just sit back and roll with it. If the offseason burns us in the regular season, it'll suck... but I guess I don't feel the need to breadcrumb my disapproval of the FO's decisions in August, so that I can come back and bump my posts 3 months from now. I suppose I've outgrown NY JETS "I told you so's" and reveling in their failure.

if hes not over 34 hes not welcome here Crush.Good try tho :P

Well dont forget in 2007 Coles and Cotch were a top 10 WR tandem :rolleyes: Some even had them top 5 and better than the Packers Jennings/Driver.

In 2007 I could still button my pants without being sedated.

You geeks do realize that non-Mafia people can still read this, right?

So, all it will take is a picture of him in a Zach Thomas jersey? I'm on it!

I think you left out Desean Jackson, Terrell Owens and Randy Moss (one week after retirement it continues).

Typical JetNation. First page has the ladies posting and now it's nothing but Cocks.

You should sign up for the next game.

Good morning Smashmouth............others.........carry on :D

You too. I'm smelling a record lynch time.

Archived