Hi everyone

Vicious89x

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same goes for me Vic - ******* guy is a retard, and just like JI did for DWC, JN seems to just let him trample all over the site.

It's a shame. There really hasn't been a good football conversation since last season.

I'm not thrilled with Mason for Cotch, either, but people are ready to give their lives to prevent this move. :lol:

Hey Crush, what are they saying about visa in the mod lounge? Sperm appears to be done with him, too.

I'm not thrilled with Mason for Cotch, either, but people are ready to give their lives to prevent this move. :lol:

Hey Crush, what are they saying about visa in the mod lounge? Sperm appears to be done with him, too.

Its way beyond the Mason/Cotch debate.

Its way beyond the Mason/Cotch debate.

Kris Jenkins, Brad Smith, Aso, Cro, Cotch, Mason, the turdlicker bugs out about everything... and ruins every, single discussion without fail.

Seriously he reminds me of DWC on JI... JI chose to let DWC run wild like JN is doing now for this guy. JI lost some damn good posters for it.

Kris Jenkins, Brad Smith, Aso, Cro, Cotch, Mason, the turdlicker bugs out about everything... and ruins every, single discussion without fail.

Seriously he reminds me of DWC on JI... JI chose to let DWC run wild like JN is doing now for this guy. JI lost some damn good posters for it.

yeah, but they lost you too.. so win for them

Agreed on all points in visa. As for football

-I'm upset about Cotch. But ultimately if we are talking about skill level it's a wash. Only like that Cotch knows the system and Sanchez.

-LOL BRAYLIN. Not a crazy loss and obviously he has a TO kind of rep and not as good.

-Excited to see what Plax can do. He's a physical beast and I think he can really help. Injuries are what scare me.

Agreed on all points in visa. As for football

-I'm upset about Cotch. But ultimately if we are talking about skill level it's a wash. Only like that Cotch knows the system and Sanchez.

-LOL BRAYLIN. Not a crazy loss and obviously he has a TO kind of rep and not as good.

-Excited to see what Plax can do. He's a physical beast and I think he can really help. Injuries are what scare me.

I agree with this, so you must be right.

Cotch asking to leave relieved any pain that might've caused me. I suspect Braylon has serious bottle issues.

I agree with this, so you must be right.

Cotch asking to leave relieved any pain that might've caused me. I suspect Braylon has serious bottle issues.

Agreed. Hell, had the Jets kept him he would've pouted and half the board would say "cut him". It was the right move for both parties. I like what I've read about Kerley though

Honestly I'm about done with this board. Might be mafia only, that guy is ruining the board.

You and me, we will start our own NY JETS FOOTBAALL website. Every time either of us has a thought, we'll start a thread about it.

You and me, we will start our own NY JETS FOOTBAALL website. Every time either of us has a thought, we'll start a thread about it.

HO-LEEEEE-sh*t.

I knew visa reminded me of DWC. This just knocked the rust off of a memory...

tehawesome.jpg

CTM.

It's tuff for me cause I find Visa hysterical. Every time I think he's ACTING dense, I realize it's really him. You ******* kidding me, unbelievable?

I just can;t believe how many whining panicking doosh nozzles running around. Unreal, bunch of whiners. The mafia forum will be alot better after Verbs game, I would ban Verb before Visa. LOL

Same goes for me Vic - ******* guy is a retard, and just like JI did for DWC, JN seems to just let him trample all over the site.

It's a shame. There really hasn't been a good football conversation since last season.

LOL, you do remember about the lockout right?

We are all done with him.

And Brooklyn to.

I am just waiting for one of the mods to actually do some work. Should only be a few weeks from this point.

It's tuff for me cause I find Visa hysterical. Every time I think he's ACTING dense, I realize it's really him. You ******* kidding me, unbelievable?

I just can;t believe how many whining panicking doosh nozzles running around. Unreal, bunch of whiners. The mafia forum will be alot better after Verbs game, I would ban Verb before Visa. LOL

I guess I see visa LEADING this panicking, whiney, people.

One thing, this guy is NOTHING like DWC. This guy is a legit die-hard fan. And we have to be careful when the "masses" call for bannings. That is the stance we always take, I know people aren';t always thrilled with it. Much like people weren't thrilled back in 2008. And truth be told, you have rubbed people the wrong way. And I took the same stance then as well. :)

We are all done with him.

And Brooklyn to.

I am just waiting for one of the mods to actually do some work. Should only be a few weeks from this point.

I know you don't like banning people. Any way you can make their posts only visible to themselves and each other?

That bad huh?

Pretty much. I'm open to dissenting opinions but there has to be open dialogue. He immediately declares you an idiot and troll when you disagree. And I mean, sh*t he is so thick that he believes it. Throw in the fact he makes threads for EVERYTHING to air out his opinions it's just rough to deal with as a fan who wants to bullsh*t, laugh and have open discussions.

I agree with this, anyway. He doesn't realize people are busting his balls about Braylon's incredible backflip abilities? :rl:

One thing, this guy is NOTHING like DWC. This guy is a legit die-hard fan. And we have to be careful when the "masses" call for bannings. That is the stance we always take, I know people aren';t always thrilled with it. Much like people weren't thrilled back in 2008. And truth be told, you have rubbed people the wrong way. And I took the same stance then as well. :)

I'm not telling you how to run your site. However, a piece of professional advice... On the web, content is king. I'm not saying ban him, but think about what he's done to your site's content. Don't ban... but consider corralling him, somehow.

And its one thing for me to annoy people here and there... its nothing like him trolling every damn thread on the site.

Archived