Hi everyone

Vicious89x

Here is what is wrong with you... you think I'm arguing with the concerns you've pointed out. I'm not.

I'm not even trying to argue.

I'm just pointing out the Debbie Downer aspect to what you keep carrying on about, and then suggesting you worry less about the things you have no control over. The way I see it, nothing I rant about is going to change the direction of the team, so its easier to just sit back and roll with it. If the offseason burns us in the regular season, it'll suck... but I guess I don't feel the need to breadcrumb my disapproval of the FO's decisions in August, so that I can come back and bump my posts 3 months from now. I suppose I've outgrown NY JETS "I told you so's" and reveling in their failure.

If your not trying to argue then stop trying to insult. Man you are dense, I hate to say that but you give me no choice.

If you dont know how to discuss team concerns on a football message/discussion board then you really need to just back the hell off of those that do. All you had to do was state your own personal assessment of the team and move on. It plainly states in my post where im optimistic and where my concernes are. All you have thrown out there over the past few weeks is "trust the management" thats not football talk thats green glasses talk and I will call you out on that crap everytime.

One thing you dont know about me is I never ever come back and say I told ya so, EVER, thats not what Im about. You should see that in Mafia. You are the exact opposite of me, you need approval of some sort in evrything you do and its obvious. I certainly dont bread crumb anything when it comes to football since that would be ignorantly stupid.

So if you cant debate and discuss current issues with the Jets in a thread about the Jets on a Jets forum then your opinion is really not needed. Im glad your optimistic but with optimism there has to be something you see down the line to create that feeling. Do you even know what players on other teams are on the bubble ?? Do you have any Idea at all ? or are you just blindly optimistic ? give me some possibilities and some scenarios to back your optimisim and you will get some respect with your stance.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much how I feel, but I generally skim/skip his posts and sometimes laugh that after 5 years on these boards jif has finally found someone who knows less about football then he does that he can make fun of

But I guess for me I want to comment bit realize comments get drowned out in the flame war. So I rip on him.

If your not trying to argue then stop trying to insult. Man you are dense, I hate to say that but you give me no choice.

If you dont know how to discuss team concerns on a football message/discussion board then you really need to just back the hell off of those that do. All you had to do was state your own personal assessment of the team and move on. It plainly states in my post where im optimistic and where my concernes are. All you have thrown out there over the past few weeks is "trust the management" thats not football talk thats green glasses talk and I will call you out on that crap everytime.

One thing you dont know about me is I never ever come back and say I told ya so, EVER, thats not what Im about. You should see that in Mafia. You are the exact opposite of me, you need approval of some sort in evrything you do and its obvious. I certainly dont bread crumb anything when it comes to football since that would be ignorantly stupid.

So if you cant debate and discuss current issues with the Jets in a thread about the Jets on a Jets forum then your opinion is really not needed. Im glad your optimistic but with optimism there has to be something you see down the line to create that feeling. Do you even know what players on other teams are on the bubble ?? Do you have any Idea at all ? or are you just blindly optimistic ? give me some possibilities and some scenarios to back your optimisim and you will get some respect with your stance.

Smash, I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.

You are a very difficult person to have a conversation/debate with...and its not because you are so awesome at debating Football. The problem is, you think you are. You talk in absolutes...you act as if you actually know things, you do not know. You act as if your opinion is top notch because you know more about Football than anyone else...and you dont. When someone opposses you, you act as if you have more information or you actually watch tape on said player...and please dude, you dont.

You do not accept other opinions...you may think you do, but you dont. If someone remotely posts a solid agrument, you spin it, change the subject and then go down a completely different path to support your position that doesnt even relate to the topic at hand. When people disagree with you, which you claim you welcome, you treat them like a moron and dont actually give their opinion a chance. Its no different than playing mafia with you.

You talk in absolutes. You act as if you actually know whats best for players and clubs. There's never an "I think"...its "the Jets MUST"...or..."the BEST possible outcome for Braylon"....guess what dude, you dont know anything hence why you are discussing your "opinions" on a message board.

Look no further than this post above...check out what I bolded. I mean really dude? This is what I mean, you actually believe that you are some Football message board god...dude, get over yourself...maybe start listening to what people have to say and everyone once in a while, show some humility and say something like "good point"....because guess what, you're not the only person who comes up with good ideas or has an opinion that may actually be of value.

You're problem is, you truly believe that your opinion is fact and better than anyone else because you know more about Football...and you dont. You're just some arm chair QB, no different than any other message board poster who has an opinion.

You are a very difficult person to have a conversation/debate with...and its not because you are so awesome at debating Football. The problem is, you think you are. You talk in absolutes...you act as if you actually know things, you do not know. You act as if your opinion is top notch because you know more about Football than anyone else...and you dont. When someone opposses you, you act as if you have more information or you actually watch tape on said player...and please dude, you dont.

You do not accept other opinions...you may think you do, but you dont. If someone remotely posts a solid agrument, you spin it, change the subject and then go down a completely different path to support your position that doesnt even relate to the topic at hand. When people disagree with you, which you claim you welcome, you treat them like a moron and dont actually give their opinion a chance. Its no different than playing mafia with you.

You talk in absolutes. You act as if you actually know whats best for players and clubs. There's never an "I think"...its "the Jets MUST"...or..."the BEST possible outcome for Braylon"....guess what dude, you dont know anything hence why you are discussing your "opinions" on a message board.

Look no further than this post above...check out what I bolded. I mean really dude? This is what I mean, you actually believe that you are some Football message board god...dude, get over yourself...maybe start listening to what people have to say and everyone once in a while, show some humility and say something like "good point"....because guess what, you're not the only person who comes up with good ideas or has an opinion that may actually be of value.

You're problem is, you truly believe that your opinion is fact and better than anyone else because you know more about Football...and you dont. You're just some arm chair QB, no different than any other message board poster who has an opinion.

You are an Idiot.

Here is what is wrong with you... you think I'm arguing with the concerns you've pointed out. I'm not.

I'm not even trying to argue.

I'm just pointing out the Debbie Downer aspect to what you keep carrying on about, and then suggesting you worry less about the things you have no control over. The way I see it, nothing I rant about is going to change the direction of the team, so its easier to just sit back and roll with it. If the offseason burns us in the regular season, it'll suck... but I guess I don't feel the need to breadcrumb my disapproval of the FO's decisions in August, so that I can come back and bump my posts 3 months from now. I suppose I've outgrown NY JETS "I told you so's" and reveling in their failure.

which makes you DWC'ish

But I guess for me I want to comment bit realize comments get drowned out in the flame war. So I rip on him.

AH, that's true.. I see.. If I think about it, I don't really interact much in the football forum anymore either..

AH, that's true.. I see.. If I think about it, I don't really interact much in the football forum anymore either..

Which is what annoys me. I rather yell at you and have a semi-normal interwebz conversation rather than have to explain to someone that no, Taylor Mays isn't the next Ed Reed.

I called you and idiot JIF because you seem to think you know what Im thinking. When you dont.

I said what I said to the APE because he was NOT debating football at all. Not because I think I know more about football than he does or anyone else for that matter or that im some message board god. His blind optimism is not debating or discussing the current situation. Thats what I was pointing out. You have serious reading comprehension issues.

Saying I belive my opinion is fact is yet another really stupid statement. I have one strong opinon about the Jets and that is our WR situation is one big giant question mark and if you bothered to look and read other posts you would see many people on these forums have that same concern. Its a strong concern not a fact.

Post some examples of me stating fact for me I would love to see them. And please when you do it make sure what context I was using the word.

I called you and idiot JIF because you seem to think you know what Im thinking. When you dont.

I said what I said to the APE because he was NOT debating football at all. Not because I think I know more about football than he does or anyone else for that matter or that im some message board god. His blind optimism is not debating or discussing the current situation. Thats what I was pointing out. You have serious reading comprehension issues.

Saying I belive my opinion is fact is yet another really stupid statement. I have one strong opinon about the Jets and that is our WR situation is one big giant question mark and if you bothered to look and read other posts you would see many people on these forums have that same concern. Its a strong concern not a fact.

Post some examples of me stating fact for me I would love to see them. And please when you do it make sure what context I was using the word.

Point proven.

Never mind bro...do your thing.

Hi guys i dont play mafia, but i hate Visa just as much as anyone so i figured i would drop on by.

Nice, the more the merrier. Why not a Mafia game where we do battle. Im sure some of the members who hate being ridiculed and attacked will team up with me. :D

One thing, this guy is NOTHING like DWC. This guy is a legit die-hard fan. And we have to be careful when the "masses" call for bannings. That is the stance we always take, I know people aren';t always thrilled with it. Much like people weren't thrilled back in 2008. And truth be told, you have rubbed people the wrong way. And I took the same stance then as well. :)

While I understand your stance, it's immeasurable how much better this board would be if that douche nozzle was banned, and send that ******* retarded a$$hole Plus One with him.

Possibly or you're just too hard headed to take some advice at toning down you're...I'm the greatest Football debater ever attitude.

I'm trying to be a friend and help you see the way you come off.

JIF Ill be the first to admit Im hard headed, no arguement there at all. But Im not, nor do I consider myself, some football god or a know it all. Im just debating my point and I dont give up easily. I also dont stick it in peoples faces if I turn out to be right which a know it all almost always does. If I see a bad arguement with what I consider bad facts coming my way I wont give up ever and in the case of Op and myself that arguement went across many levels and I started to get the feeling i was being followed around to every thread and in the game and thats why I got upset. Im not sure if you knew that but you got involved in our arguement and I was not sure why.

While I understand your stance, it's immeasurable how much better this board would be if that douche nozzle was banned, and send that ******* retarded a$$hole Plus One with him.

Can we all settle down a bit. If you guys have issue with him then dont respond to him.

Can we all settle down a bit. If you guys have issue with him then dont respond to him.

Smash- I made a thread here to bullsh*t about football with mafia buds and vent a frustration. I didn't direct anything towards him yet he found his way here. So even if we don't respond to him point is he is an issue and will continue to be one as he instigates and continually tries to make his voice heard.

You don't have to. God forbid you post a differing opinion, even if it's not directed at him, he'll be sure to track you down and let you know why you're an idiot and he's far more intelligent than everyone else, regardless of how nonsensical his stance may be. He's right and you're wrong... because. He doesn't exist in a bubble that you can just ignore and it goes away, it's gotten to the point that every single thread on this board turns into the same bullsh*t over and over again. The only way to get away from it at this point is to literally not read a thread in which he has a single post.

Archived