Please no more.....

NorthCoastJetsFan

No more Pollyanna attitudes about 10 wins or how good the Jets are.

No more "Sanchez sucks". We all know that.

And no more watching this team for me until they get management that deals with reality. Listening to Rex's post game press conference made me want to puke. Either he has a death wish or he has finally lost touch with reality.

Here's a clue, Woody. Hire someone who actually knows football as the GM, not an accountant. Let him make the decisions and get out of the way.

I can hardly wait until Thanksgiving when the 3-8 Jets draw 30,000 fans against the Patriots. Honestly, would you leave your family to watch this jreck?

After 50 years of pretty much the same crap, I've had enough. They have to show me something before I really commit to this team again.

And no more watching this team for me until they get management that deals with reality. Listening to Rex's post game press conference made me want to puke. Either he has a death wish or he has finally lost touch with reality.

Here's a clue, Woody. Hire someone who actually knows football as the GM, not an accountant. Let him make the decisions and get out of the way.

I can hardly wait until Thanksgiving when the 3-8 Jets draw 30,000 fans against the Patriots. Honestly, would you leave your family to watch this jreck?

After 50 years of pretty much the same crap, I've had enough. They have to show me something before I really commit to this team again.

You forgot the 52-3 pasting they are going to get. Have fun keeping your turkey down.

Also roughly 50K Ma$$holes will make the trip to watch Brady carve up the Jets.

I get what your saying......the domino effect is in full swing on our Jets. Belly and Brady cannot wait till turkey day. I can tell you 100%, they will beat down our team like the little drummer boy on his drums on national TV.

The reason why this will happen (be it karma or just payback) is Rex and his big ****en mouth. And when you have a big ****en mouth in the NFL, you are a target your team is a target, and if you don't live up to your big ****en mouth's statements you are then toast.

And now you see this in full action right in front of our eyes.

Its plain as day in the press conference. Its plain as day when players make stupid comments all the time. This team, Rex's time, Sanchez's time and Tanny's time has come to pass....they are done. Our team is done. We are a laughing stock.

Its sad to see.

In a strange way, I can't wait to see this game on Thanksgiving.

I said it four years ago Rex is a dumbass with a big mouth and a bully mentality....well he is getting his ass kicked....and we are all waiting for the come back......the problem is there won't be any...

at th end of the season.....we will be looking for a new coach, GM and QB.

The problems are so much bigger than Rex and Sanchez. I watch the other teams around the league and see the contributions their young players are making and it kills me. Our team is old and slow and without big playmakers. Without young contributors and without game changers. It all goes back to the last few years of drafting. Trading away picks for expensive vets and trading picks to move up in the draft and pissing away picks on the Scotty mcknights of the league just for the hell of it. Passing on the herzlichs and lefegeds and burficts and never finding that udfa like a Cruz or foster or romo. We are left with mediocre players too old and too slow to warrant their rediculous paychecks. It's all about tannenbaum for me.

Archived