•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Rex taking bows

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

For his D playing well against Ryan Lindley. Pathetic.
Tank for Teddy.

#2 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Did he put the league on notice yet?

Posted Image

#3 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,867 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Any time you're playing an NFL game and the opposing offense is 0/15 on 3rd down conversions... yeah, I'll take it.

#4 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,845 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Any time you're playing an NFL game and the opposing offense is 0/15 on 3rd down conversions... yeah, I'll take it.

This is why you're my favorite.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#5 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,576 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

The Cardinals suck. But end of the day, its a professional team that got completely owned. It would have been easy for our D to quit like in the past.

#6 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,867 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

This is why you're my favorite.

How many 1st downs did they give up in the game, maybe 5? You can't get much better than that.

Also, note: the offense turned the ball over twice in our own territory. So giving up only 6 pts. is amazing.

Edited by stoicsentry, 02 December 2012 - 05:02 PM.

#7 Jets Voice of Reason

Jets Voice of Reason

Are you listening?

• Members
  • 5,697 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

How many 1st downs did they give up in the game, maybe 5? You can't get much better than that.

You're hitting the nail right on the head. It's a shame that every week so far this season, we've gone against the toughest defenses week in and week out to make our offense look so woeful.

Remember that time a few months ago when I said I had blue balls, and you, well, you gave a brother a hand?

That would be it for me..

#8 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,845 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Also, note: the offense turned the ball over twice in our own territory. So giving up only 6 pts. is amazing.

I'm with you. Then again, there were so many amazing things about this game, it was tough to choose just one!

#9 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,576 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

You're hitting the nail right on the head. It's a shame that every week so far this season, we've gone against the toughest defenses week in and week out to make our offense look so woeful.

Our offense is garbage regardless of other teams and how good their defenses are.

#10 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 17,313 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Yeah, any Sunday where you beat a 1-10 team starting a 6th round rookie under center and missing it's entire offensive line 7-6, amazing is definitely the word to use to describe it.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#11 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

Yeah, any Sunday where you beat a 1-10 team starting a 6th round rookie under center and missing it's entire offensive line 7-6, amazing is definitely the word to use to describe it.

It's not like they came in losing 7 in a row or anything.

Edited by JADEDGREEN, 02 December 2012 - 05:35 PM.

Posted Image

#12 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,335 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Rightfully so. They were lights out. Good to see they havent quit.
Posted Image

#13 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Rightfully so. They were lights out. Good to see they havent quit.

Say it aint so... :face:

Posted Image

#14 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,668 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

took a bow ????? how bout a big dump

#15 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Rex is a moron.

#16 nycdan

nycdan

I see with my big round eye...

• Members
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

1-10, 4-7... same thing. Not saying their offense is any good, but you hardly need to exaggerate to make it sound worse.
Posted Image

Let's go eat a god damned snack!

#17 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,867 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

They didn't allow a single 3rd down conversion all day. What more did you want them to do, exactly? How could they have done better?

#18 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

They didn't allow a single 3rd down conversion all day. What more did you want them to do, exactly? How could they have done better?

Rex should have done cartwheels!

CARTWHEELS!

Posted Image

#19 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,845 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDeiovnCv1o[/media]

#20 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,313 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

That's all fine and dandy, but you don't take bows for shutting down a 1-10 offense dealing with all of that when 10 days before your team put up one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of football. Sorry. You shut up and walk into the locker room.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#21 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,313 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

1-10, 4-7... same thing. Not saying their offense is any good, but you hardly need to exaggerate to make it sound worse.

That's not exaggeration or hyperbolic by any means, that's Arizona's situation. You don't brag for shutting that sh*t down. Not when Rex's defense has been gutless the rest of the season. So he cries when he gets pushed around, and bows when he can finally be a bully again against the worst team in the league. It's just sad really. The whole thing is sad. He's a sad, delusional person.

#22 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,867 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

That's all fine and dandy, but you don't take bows for shutting down a 1-10 offense dealing with all of that when 10 days before your team put up one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of football. Sorry. You shut up and walk into the locker room.

You're suggesting that he should refuse to give a press conference?

#23 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,313 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Posted Image

#24 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,867 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

#25 Latinlawyer

Latinlawyer

The JetNation Godfather

• Members
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Look he should take a bow that he finally showed he was a man and sat Sanchez down...it had been a long time coming...he sucks...SANCHEZ sucks so if there was any reason to be proud it was that the light bulb FINALLY went off in his head and he sat down that patheic piece of MIERDA Sanchez.

google Mierda...
Posted Image Fat Head!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users