2005 JetNation Year in Review

Gang Green Girl

I'm not sure what to say. You give me way too much credit in that article. All I did was start posting at a board I like, with people I like.

I'm grateful to Max and Cat and the late, great Tom Shane for providing this place. You're the ones who fork out the cash to keep it alive and you're the ones who put the most work into it.

Thanks, guys. I'm very happy to be a small part of what you've started here.

Cmon Bob you are a writer. What the hell should we have said?

Big ups to Bob. He doesn't do much around here. But he is here all the time. One could say he is like a piece of furniture!

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

or Happy Kawanzaa.

Whatever you celebrate, have a great happy and healthy holiday and hopefully everyone enjoy's themselves and then hopefully enjoys a Jets beating of New England on Monday!

Thank you also to the cheapimitation design team. Without you how would we have ever come up with these JetNation features:

-Stud or Dud Game

-Jets Report Card posted immediately after each game

-Weekly Prediction thread posted each Friday

-Free Chats with Jet Beat Reporters (what a concept)

-A free chat room for game day chats

-Christmas Grab Bag

-Weekly Fantasy Football Column

-Bren's Haus

-AEC4's Salary Cap Page

-Download section

-Free high resolution fan photos where Jet fans can proudly display there JET PRIDE

I love this damn site. And I am SO proud of it. 2005 has been kind to JetNation and 2006 will be even better.

Guys there were SO many people we left out. This is such a team effort it is impossible to mention everyone.

That being said, I should have thanked AEC4 for his Salary Cap Page. It is awesome.

http://www.wissearch.net/Jets/Default.aspx

Great job by Max, GGG, Faba, Smizzy, Guns ,Tom Shane, Bren and the excellent column contributers we have here.

Thank You for a great site.

Special shout out to BZ who on many days is the voice of sanity here and takes a beating in doing so when the Jets are going bad.

Happy Holidays to ALL.

BZ the voice of sanity??? Have you lost your mind?

i just wanna say i enjoy it so much here, its great. Unfortunately here in the great metropolis of wilson, nc, I don't know any other jets fans, and even though you guys hate on my boy herm(lol), its nice to have some REAL jets fans to talk to. Know i've only been around for a little while, but i plan to be around for the longest time--thanks guys, Merry Christmas and may you and yours have the best of holidays. God bless!

i just wanna say i enjoy it so much here, its great. Unfortunately here in the great metropolis of wilson, nc, I don't know any other jets fans, and even though you guys hate on my boy herm(lol), its nice to have some REAL jets fans to talk to. Know i've only been around for a little while, but i plan to be around for the longest time--thanks guys, Merry Christmas and may you and yours have the best of holidays. God bless!

Herm Supporters are always welcome here. I am just laying low....once the offseason hits I will be talking about how great Herm is again!

Glad you found us this year!

Congratulations on the first year guys. Just like marriage, the first year is the toughest. While not the biggest, JetNation (others may know it as **********.com)is the best Jets site on the web, bar none.

Thanks for the time and effort Max, GGG, GOB, faba, smizzy, Brenda and everybody that makes this site great. Keep up the good work.

PS: I'm not tearing up Max you homo, my allergies are bothering me.

1,100 posts was the cutoff to be mentioned. You feel just short. Some others that were mentioned did not have 1,100 posts. But they pleaded their case before the advisory panel.

All I can say to you is, keep posting away. And whomever is running this site next year will certainly mention you on the front page.

Oh and Merry Christmas. Also...you are welcome for reinstating you! :mrgreen:

...I know I didn't get mentioned...You Bastardo!!!... :shock::lol: ...But I will wish the rest of you the Happiest of Holidays. Peace, Blessings and Goodwill unto you all... :mrgreen:

Archived