Mafia forum off season chat thread

I would say, lets play.  The main forum is unbearable.  It's like we drafted a bunch of rookie posters who just started following the NFL.  I've never, ever seen overreactions from the preseason like I'm reading right now.  That said, nobody plays mafia anymore so it's kind of lost its luster. 3 posters playing, the rest of the roster no playing...its not fun for those who are trying anymore.

Back the main forum, wtf???  haha Bryce Petty is Joe Montana.  And Geno Smith eats children for breakfast.  The Jets D is going to be dead last and Mac is failure.  That's what I've read today.

48 minutes ago, JiF said:

I would say, lets play.  The main forum is unbearable.  It's like we drafted a bunch of rookie posters who just started following the NFL.  I've never, ever seen overreactions from the preseason like I'm reading right now.  That said, nobody plays mafia anymore so it's kind of lost its luster. 3 posters playing, the rest of the roster no playing...its not fun for those who are trying anymore.

Back the main forum, wtf???  haha Bryce Petty is Joe Montana.  And Geno Smith eats children for breakfast.  The Jets D is going to be dead last and Mac is failure.  That's what I've read today.

I'm on the mum list until bye week. Worn myself out trying to play a game most are not playing.  Obviously you didn't see Bryce Petty play decent against 3rd stringers.  Ungrateful Bastid you is.  Geno Smith can't open his jaw wide enough to eat children 

56 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've never paid much attention to the main Jets forum. Maybe it's good that I don't. I do follow the Mets thread though. :)

I'm home. My friend hit an $1,800 jackpot on D1 and we decided to make a longer trip of it. We went to Laughlin for a couple days then stayed with my friends cousins in Phoenix. @Lily I would have maybe tried to say hi but I had no internet connection and no control over where we went or what we did anyway. I can see why some might like AZ but the heat is even more oppressive than where I live now, ugh. Anyway it looks like we're in off season here. I'm down to play if anyone can rally up a game though, just let me know.

Also I have a game currently in sign ups on Dragonmount if anyone is desperate enough to jump ship to play. It is a role madness game where everyone has two powers so once it starts I am not expecting it to be balanced or to last very long. Not something anyone will be taking seriously so I think most of you could join up and have an ok time if you wanted.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm home. My friend hit an $1,800 jackpot on D1 and we decided to make a longer trip of it. We went to Laughlin for a couple days then stayed with my friends cousins in Phoenix. @Lily I would have maybe tried to say hi but I had no internet connection and no control over where we went or what we did anyway. I can see why some might like AZ but the heat is even more oppressive than where I live now, ugh. Anyway it looks like we're in off season here. I'm down to play if anyone can rally up a game though, just let me know.

Also I have a game currently in sign ups on Dragonmount if anyone is desperate enough to jump ship to play. It is a role madness game where everyone has two powers so once it starts I am not expecting it to be balanced or to last very long. Not something anyone will be taking seriously so I think most of you could join up and have an ok time if you wanted.

In

• Upvote 1

If you feel comfortable posting, where abouts in Phoenix do you live?

If I remember right I was sort of by the intersection of Union Hills Drive and Black Canyon Highway? Maybe?

I am pretty sure that's the area I was in just maybe a mile or two away from that intersection.