•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New Front Page

28 replies to this topic

#26 stugotz81

stugotz81

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

I think its great! Everything is very clear and not a cluster fck to my eyes.  All that is important is a quick slide of the mouse away.  Good layout and clearly much more social media friendly too(if thats what you were going for)....

But if I may make just one suggestion....I would say make the JetNation logo much more prominent....it seems a tad undersized compared to everything else on the homepage. Or maybe it seems that way bc there may be too much white space between the logo and the advertisement banner....idk hard to tell

Thats just my 2 cents 

You can’t fly with eagles when you keep walking with turkeys

#27 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,774 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

I think its great! Everything is very clear and not a cluster fck to my eyes.  All that is important is a quick slide of the mouse away.  Good layout and clearly much more social media friendly too(if thats what you were going for)....

But if I may make just one suggestion....I would say make the JetNation logo much more prominent....it seems a tad undersized compared to everything else on the homepage. Or maybe it seems that way bc there may be too much white space between the logo and the advertisement banner....idk hard to tell

Thats just my 2 cents 

Thank you.  Yes there is way too much white space there, I definitely need to make that stand out more.

I appreciate the feedback.  We are adding the forum threads to the front page, and a few other things.  But it was close enough to get us started.  Thanks.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#28 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,774 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

We finally got a bunch of the color\font issues updated.  Please take a look again http://JetNation.com and give us your thoughts. It is responsive so it will look nice on your phone\tablet etc.

Feedback is appreciated....

The only item remaining on the list right now is changing the logo on the top left.  It is too small, blurry and there is too much white space next to it.  Need to create a mini banner.  

But let me know what you think.  We are looking at the new release of the forum software and that will be next. It is in beta now but there are cool features in there like @ replies that we want to get implemented. That will be responsive as well.

Thanks everyone.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#29 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,774 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

Moving this to the NFL forum for a bit.   :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users