Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Of course we can be friends. :tongue:  Why do you ask?

And on the Pac thing... it's possible Pac would be that douchey... but I'm still leaning JC and SMC.

CTM declaring Barm or I must die for the game to further has me confused.  How much percentage do you feel I'm scum CTM?

Not 60%

I don't like the way this day was shaping up like yesterday. Speed lynches are bad, we learned nothing from Lilly's lynch and didn't even discuss anything. Didn't want to come into today where we speed lynched one of you two, as you can see I have not voted yet

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which means you have no good reason.

That said, my death is no big deal because I'm likely a vanilla townie based on who has died as town.

Since no townie died last night it would be no great loss if others followed Lizzie's folly.

Hopefully the folly resembles Sewards

It is simply difficult to fathom that Ape was the only scum on the competing train to Ape's.

JC was a side bar and didn't last long, it only started when ape was already taken to l-1 and was getting all emoish

If you think that like 2 games ago, he had his scum team vote with him, it was against his main adversary when the battle was happenning (ape's basically a klingon remember worf). Check my train or people who were flirting with the idea publicly of voting me (nolder, barm, lilly (town))

Also, Jif unvoted ape to vote JC and almost killed ape's train.. don't sleep on that

vote Alanner

So yeah..  I just gave a clinic on mafia case-making.  No thoughts?

Ellanna I'm surprised that as an Apette you don't have anything to say.  What I just did is better than any of the 500 or so Ape posts you've read the last 2 games.

Packy Pactardo, You are saying that the rodent is scum? Why would he side with me over worf when our trains were fairly close at the time

JC was a side bar and didn't last long, it only started when ape was already taken to l-1 and was getting all emoish

If you think that like 2 games ago, he had his scum team vote with him, it was against his main adversary when the battle was happenning (ape's basically a klingon remember worf). Check my train or people who were flirting with the idea publicly of voting me (nolder, barm, lilly (town))

Also, Jif unvoted ape to vote JC and almost killed ape's train.. don't sleep on that

vote Alanner

The vote on Alanna is because you disagree with her write up on Naeann?

The vote on Alanna is because you disagree with her write up on Naeann?

No because she's the first one that pinged me back on day 1 and basically hasn't voted anyone all game. Stayed far away from the ape vs ctm ruckus and conspicuously off the lilly train. Plus, it's someone new for you ****ers to think about

I don't see how Wombat isn't scum.  He was clearly around enough to post but didn't even vote or comment on anything going on!

I.am.back.

81499114.gif

You are a complete moron.  You are quoting mostly catchup posts from 3 hours after the start of day.  I eventually did comment on Lily and probably would have voted her, but it was too late because she was already dead.

Vote: SMC

Pushing Nae/Barm feels like scum lining up 2 mislynches, not town legit hunting.  His JiF/Loki thing was also really illogical and the way he's trying to use his Ape hammer to clear himself when it's completely null for him is garbage.

I think I want to see what happens first when Wbt responds with a word that has more than two syllables

Secondly I would be more encouraged if you hadn't votes smc so close to the case and vote here

someone want to translate?

You are a complete moron.  You are quoting mostly catchup posts from 3 hours after the start of day.  I eventually did comment on Lily and probably would have voted her, but it was too late because she was already dead.

Got you didn't I?

No one will listen but maybe someone will go back and sift through the 7 pages of crap I did when iso'ing you.  You are definitely not town.  Scoki for you bruh.

Could you elaborate on why?

He seemed too cocky to be town to me at first, but on reread I caught some hints of him possibly questioning himself.  He hasn't been a game-changer thus far, but he's generally more of a thoughtful, solid player as town in my experience and he seems to be exploring different angles.  I haven't seen him as scum too much and his post count is a bit lower than I'd expected, but there are much better targets imo.

Any thoughts on Nol?

I'm flipping back and forth on him.  I don't think he busses as clumsily as he did as Ape's teammate, but not immediately policy voting a self-voter is weird for him in and of itself.  I could see him as either mafia or Loki, but there's still a very good chance he's town, so I'm mainly content to keep an eye on him right now.

I'm flipping back and forth on him.  I don't think he busses as clumsily as he did as Ape's teammate, but not immediately policy voting a self-voter is weird for him in and of itself.  I could see him as either mafia or Loki, but there's still a very good chance he's town, so I'm mainly content to keep an eye on him right now.

Nolder is another direction I'm willing to go.

It's been awhile since I've been faced with the scenario tbh and I was already invested in seeing Ape as town. It just didn't rub me the wrong way until I thought about it later when you mentioned it. If my lynch comes I know it's through my own shoddy play and don't really blame anyone who's also town. All I can try to say in my own defense is, again, that I did vote right eventually. Some people weren't even on the Ape train at all and I hope that counts for something at least.

he's coming off more town to me then any player besides myself...

If I was cop I'd investigate him though

Did you just see the 15 posts of horse sh-t he put up while everyone was busy lynching Lily?

He's done nothing but clear people and hasn't looked to tangle with anyone.

Pac saying I was late on the Ape train and trying to use the quickness of D2 as a legit point against me is pinging.

The quickness of day 2?  It started Thursday night (when you were around) and went into Fri morning (when you were around).  You put up 15-20 posts of nothingness during the day that supposedly went by with a "quickness".

The quickness of day 2?  It started Thursday night (when you were around) and went into Fri morning (when you were around).  You put up 15-20 posts of nothingness during the day that supposedly went by with a "quickness".

I was around for a bit Thursday afternoon/evening.  By the time I checked the thread on Friday morning, Lily was already dead.  That was a much faster day than I had expected given that deadline was Monday.

vote Alanner

But JC was the only competing train and Ape wasnt at L-1 until Nolder switched vote then I immediately hammered so none of the yahoos would unvote because they had second thoughts on Ape.

Ape was at L-2 for over an hour while guys like JiF, Pac and Alainna were out there (plus myself) were note voting Ape or JC at time. There were surely enough votes outstanding to lynch JC instead.

I'd like to hear more from him about others but I'm not much worried at this time.

I think there are better lynch candidates.

So you told him he was reaching with his case on Nae & thought his comments about him accusing her of parroting Ape were "sh*t" in your words... But you're not much worried about him right now?

Archived