Offer the 49ers 2016 #1 pick and Sheldon Richardson.......

joewilly12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on man Lovie outright named Winston the starting QB not even a QB competition

Yeah, as if Lovie has done anything right since going to Tampa Bay. Oh, yeah he did. Week 17 right? He pulled all of the starters out of the game EXCEPT for McCown because he didnt want Glennon to mess around and win the game potentially messing up the chance to draft Winston. 

Thats the type guy you're referring to for the record. 

Then that's a war we're going to lose. Max we'll get with Fitz is a 6-10 record. His career supports this. And that was back when he was in his prime, not a guy coming back from a broke leg. 

What did Vinny's career support before he almost took us to a Super Bowl in 1998?

Yeah, as if Lovie has done anything right since going to Tampa Bay. Oh, yeah he did. Week 17 right? He pulled all of the starters out of the game EXCEPT for McCown because he didnt want Glennon to mess around and win the game potentially messing up the chance to draft Winston.

Thats the type guy you're referring to for the record.

Even if that is true why would he just name Winston QB outright if he felt like Glennon was just as good or better

Even if that is true why would he just name Winston QB outright if he felt like Glennon was just as good or better

Because he wasnt his QB coming in. this is a guy who bought in McCown, then Glennon outplayed him then when McCown came back from injury put him right back into the starting line up then when he decided to sit every starter decided to keep McCown in the game because he didnt want Glennon possibly ruining his chance at Jameis Winston. 

I prefer people just say that Glennon sucks or something. Atleast I know that im dealing with people who actually never seen him play. 

Because he wasnt his QB coming in. this is a guy who bought in McCown, then Glennon outplayed him then when McCown came back from injury put him right back into the starting line up then when he decided to sit every starter decided to keep McCown in the game because he didnt want Glennon possibly ruining his chance at Jameis Winston. 

I prefer people just say that Glennon sucks or something. Atleast I know that im dealing with people who actually never seen him play. 

Even if we traded for Glennon now how would he be able to learn the playbook and terminology by week 1?  I think Glennon is good and support trading for him but he's not helping us this season.

Even if we traded for Glennon now how would he be able to learn the playbook and terminology by week 1?  I think Glennon is good and support trading for him but he's not helping us this season.

Dude, Rex Grossman's is being thrown around. You should be concerned! lol. We havent even played a preseason game. We can get Glennon here after our 1st preseason game and we'll have a month to ease him in. Granted, he wont know the entire playbook by week 1 but guess what? The person who comes in to replace Geno will have the same problem. Im not comfortable having Fitz as the starter and some washed up QB behind him that doesnt even have the talent to compete for the position to begin with. 

Dude, Rex Grossman's is being thrown around. You should be concerned! lol. We havent even played a preseason game. We can get Glennon here after our 1st preseason game and we'll have a month to ease him in. Granted, he wont know the entire playbook by week 1 but guess what? The person who comes in to replace Geno will have the same problem. Im not comfortable having Fitz as the starter and some washed up QB behind him that doesnt even have the talent to compete for the position to begin with. 

I really don't get all of a sudden the negativity surrounding Fitz.  Jets fans were talking about Fitz before today like he was Joe Montana but better and now that Geno is out of the picture he sucks.

As long as Fitz is healthy this is probably a 8-8 or 9-7 team and that may be enough to win the AFCE this year with the Pats not having Brady first four weeks and parity among Jets, Bills and Dolphins.

I really don't get all of a sudden the negativity surrounding Fitz.  Jets fans were talking about Fitz before today like he was Joe Montana but better and now that Geno is out of the picture he sucks.

As long as Fitz is healthy this is probably a 8-8 or 9-7 team and that may be enough to win the AFCE this year with the Pats not having Brady first four weeks and parity among Jets, Bills and Dolphins.

I know that you're generally speaking here. But please, check my quotes this entire offseason. 

I was the first person to bring up that Fitz has never won more than 6 games in a season his entire career to a fellow poster who was trying to say that he was better than Geno when Geno won 7 games his rookie year. Fitz has something left in the tank, I wont deny that. But Macc just spend all this money in FA and Im not looking to see the Jets give this team to F'ing Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

Either way, Neither Geno or Fitz is better than Glennon. #Factz! lol. 

I know that you're generally speaking here. But please, check my quotes this entire offseason. 

I was the first person to bring up that Fitz has never won more than 6 games in a season his entire career to a fellow poster who was trying to say that he was better than Geno when Geno won 7 games his rookie year. 

Either way, Neither Geno or Fitz is better than Glennon. #Factz! lol. 

Football is a team sport.  The whole "Fitz has nevah won moe dan 6 games" argument looks kinda lame when Ryan Tannehill gets $95 million and has never won more than 8 games in a season and he's had good rosters.

That in the age where running the football was the focal point Testaverde showed that he could sling it for over 4,000 yards in the mid 90's....back when that actually meant something. 

Namath did it in the mid 60's in 14 game seasons when no one ever did it before..

Football is a team sport.  The whole "Fitz has nevah won moe dan 6 games" argument looks kinda lame when Ryan Tannehill gets $95 million and has never won more than 8 games in a season and he's had good rosters.

Tanny made that deal. The same Tanny that gave Sanchez more money simply because he spoke to Peyton Manning and couldnt look Sanchez in the face afterward. 

Exactly!  :winking0001:

Archived