Fitz don't fitz da Jets

SenorGato

First off, I don't care about no BS stats. I have a heart and a mind and a soul. All three say that Fitz don't fitz Bowles' and Big Mac's plans. I have very little confidence in Fitz. He has never won in the playoffs. How long can you hold your breath? Losers breed losing, and Fitz has never held his breath or won a playoff game. Jets need to draft Chet Chipperson, star QB at SUNY Geneseo. Few see what I see in Chet, but he's the guy. It is not Fitz because he don't fitz.

Cant wait to do my "Stop defending a max 10 win QB" thread.  :-) 

Seriously though, Fitz seems like a great guy and he's been better than anything we've had at the position in a very long time, but all that success wasnt solely on him. His success as a QB was just a rare as the talent that surrounded him, and for the fact that we couldnt get to the playoffs leaves me with concern as well. 

First off, I don't care about no BS stats. I have a heart and a mind and a soul. All three say that Fitz don't fitz Bowles' and Big Mac's plans. I have very little confidence in Fitz. He has never won in the playoffs. How long can you hold your breath? Losers breed losing, and Fitz has never held his breath or won a playoff game. Jets need to draft Chet Chipperson, star QB at SUNY Geneseo. Few see what I see in Chet, but he's the guy. It is not Fitz because he don't fitz.

Good point neither did Kenny O..:)

How many years did Manning and Elway go before they won the big game; Marino never won it.

Fitz hasn't won a playoff game as he never played in won.  WTF? Earlier in the year, we had the 'he never won' more than 6 wins.  You don't like him fine; you have no real reason for not liking him - fine; but creating a new thread to say, hey i am smart, fitz never won a playoff game, he is out - not sure I get it.

We didn't need another thready on this, nor do we have a valid replacement (unless you are a closet - just give geno a chance person).

How many years did Manning and Elway go before they won the big game; Marino never won it.

Fitz hasn't won a playoff game as he never played in won.  WTF? Earlier in the year, we had the 'he never won' more than 6 wins.  You don't like him fine; you have no real reason for not liking him - fine; but creating a new thread to say, hey i am smart, fitz never won a playoff game, he is out - not sure I get it.

We didn't need another thready on this, nor do we have a valid replacement (unless you are a closet - just give geno a chance person).

Marino, elway, fitz. Which one of these doesn't belong 

Archived