This made me feel better.

Integrity28

Went to pet store to buy food for the pooch. 

Girl decked out in Bruins and Celtics gear is leaving with her black lab... says, "Come on Revis". 

Every time I tried to pet it, it backed up 10 yards.

I realized then that Revis is still on the Patriots payroll, and that's why he blatantly threw the game yesterday... it's the only reasonable conclusion to draw. 

Is Revis the new scapegoat here now that the Geno bashers cant blame Geno next man up.

stop it with the " geno bashers" stuff, he's a 3rd stringer who's going to get cut, he's no longer relevant ...it's like calling someone a Barry Lyons basher.

Blaming the loss on Revis yesterday is asinine, 

The loss in large part had to do with the Bills having the ball for 40 minutes. They had the ball for 40 minutes because they converted 3rd and 7's all day long. It was run on first for a yard or 2, run on second for a yard or 2, then pass to Watkins 1x1 against Revis. All day long, like Chinese water torture. Now was Revis really in zone, it's possible. But bottom line zone or not those catches were against him and they killed us. There were many factors to why we lost, but time of possession was the biggest imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girl decked out in Bruins and Celtics gear is leaving with her black lab... says, "Come on Revis". 

I realized then that Revis is still on the Patriots payroll, and that's why he blatantly threw the game yesterday... it's the only reasonable conclusion to draw. 

You should have scolded that dog for blowing our playoff chance. Bad doggie Bad.

Is Revis the new scapegoat here now that the Geno bashers cant blame Geno next man up.

It is Geno's fault. If he didn't sponge reps in training camp Fitz would've won an extra game somewhere along the line.

That post had the biggest plot ending, that I didn't see coming.

As asinine as blaming it on Fitzpatrick.  The defense allowed the Bills to keep the ball 40 minutes. I don't blame it on Revis, but ALL had a hand in it including coaching.

Defense couldn't get off the field.

Offense couldn't stay on the field.

Specials couldn't positively alter field position.

Coaching failed to adapt to any of the three above problems.

This was a true team-wide loss.

The loss in large part had to do with the Bills having the ball for 40 minutes. They had the ball for 40 minutes because they converted 3rd and 7's all day long. It was run on first for a yard or 2, run on second for a yard or 2, then pass to Watkins 1x1 against Revis. All day long, like Chinese water torture. Now was Revis really in zone, it's possible. But bottom line zone or not those catches were against him and they killed us. There were many factors to why we lost, but time of possession was the biggest imo.

Ding-Ding-Ding!!! We have a winner!!

Did you watch the football game? Or were you busy rocking back and forth while wiping drool off your chin?

To take you serious for just a moment, the only times Geno was ever blamed for sucking were when he outright did... but yea, the jibberish you post here has actually made me okay with the loss. I'd hate to see the depths of insight that emerge if we win that game.

As asinine as blaming it on Fitzpatrick.  The defense allowed the Bills to keep the ball 40 minutes. I don't blame it on Revis, but ALL had a hand in it including coaching.

When sh*t goes wrong, it usually starts somewhere... there has to be a first domino that falls. Watkins dropping 10+ catches against this defense is unacceptable. He was their only weapon, and he "ate" so to speak at the expense of our "vaunted" secondary. Every time he made a catch, it was Revis, so it's pretty fair to draw the conclusion that if Revis shuts his guy down, we see a different outcome. None of everything else that went wrong happens if the defense gets off the field on 3rd downs.

Revis's play, and the way the coaches schemed him and the rest of the secondary, lost this game. 

It's okay to blame him. I know nobody wants to point to the $16m CB who finally came home, but let's face it... he sucked on Sunday. Maybe the highly visible shaming will motivate him to come back like the old Revis next year, that would be nice, but Sunday he cost us a run at the Lombardi, I'm not in a hurry to shrug that off.

You know it. Could you imagine what would have been said if Geno would have thrown 3 picks in the last 3 drives to end the season? Sure, Revis had a bad game but atleast Revis could say that the play call was to play off coverage and the Bills responded by throwing underneath the coverage. 

I doubt throwing 3 INT's in your last 3 drives to end your season was in the cards. But Joe, can you imagine all of the "Fitz reg season wins" counters who had to count the amount of interceptions he threw in the 4th qtr. to crush the Jets season? The math must have been overwhelming! lol. Complete brain shut down. 

tumblr_m6xotiX1qc1r4poe2o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Trying to pet a girl wearing Bruins and Celtics gear in a store is probably not a winning idea to begin with.

Was the dog retired?  Because apparently Revis is. 

No, Revis is one of the reasons we lost (amongst many) because despite being paid like a franchise QB, he was unable to cover a wet paper bag on Sunday, and allowed a bad QB and one good WR to all but single-handedly beat our Defense all day long.

Total team failed on Sunday - can't blame it on one player.

Offense - horrible - several dropped passes -  3 picks.

Defense - like swiss cheese - Bills ran with abandon. Watkins looked like Jerry Rice.

Kicking game/Special Teams - Atrocious.  Shanked 20 yard punt into Jim Kelly's arms.  Missed 38 yard field goal.

Cromartie couldn't return any kickoff more than 15 yards.  Not that that is breaking news.

Coaching - Poor clock management and limited Ivory to 8 effin' carries?

Did not deserve to win and yet they still could have.

We have to put this one behind us guys - and quickly.

No need to go to the Prozac.  

Personally I'm moving on to the Knicks and Devils.

When sh*t goes wrong, it usually starts somewhere... there has to be a first domino that falls. Watkins dropping 10+ catches against this defense is unacceptable. He was their only weapon, and he "ate" so to speak at the expense of our "vaunted" secondary. Every time he made a catch, it was Revis, so it's pretty fair to draw the conclusion that if Revis shuts his guy down, we see a different outcome. None of everything else that went wrong happens if the defense gets off the field on 3rd downs.

Revis's play, and the way the coaches schemed him and the rest of the secondary, lost this game. 

It's okay to blame him. I know nobody wants to point to the $16m CB who finally came home, but let's face it... he sucked on Sunday. Maybe the highly visible shaming will motivate him to come back like the old Revis next year, that would be nice, but Sunday he cost us a run at the Lombardi, I'm not in a hurry to shrug that off.

yup

Anyone advocating for violence against a dog is disgraceful, particularly because of a dumb reason like its name.

You should have punched the girl and rescued the poor thing.

I'm not seeing where anyone has done that... but I can appreciate it as a setup line for the last sentence. LOL

Defense - like swiss cheese - Bills ran with abandon. Watkins looked like Jerry Rice.

Bills ran a lot (I think 43 times), but were utterly unproductive with it - 2.6 yards average overall, and under 2 yards per carry with their RBs.

They were only able to run like that and run down the clock because they kept converting on 3rd down passes, and played Rexball - get an early lead and hang on for dear life.

No, Revis is one of the reasons we lost (amongst many) because despite being paid like a franchise QB, he was unable to cover a wet paper bag on Sunday, and allowed a bad QB and one good WR to all but single-handedly beat our Defense all day long.

Interesting reversal by Joewilly12.  Simultaneously blame Fitzpatrick while accusing those who dislike Geno Smith of the intention to blame Geno Smith when no such actions have been observed.  Revis and everyone else must be innocent of playing badly in order to support his blame FItzpatrick for the entire loss narrative. 

Archived